Chap 1

SETO'S POV

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look at the burning houses with satisfaction on my face .He started to fly up to the sky to see the village that I lived in with team crafted turning into ruble ,I let out an insane laugh

"Your not getting away with this...." I hissed at him

He grinned "but I already have Seto" he said .This was the day where he can be free from the prison in my head. He started to fly around and continue to shoot out spells and fireballs at the town.

"STOP PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU"I begged, he only laughed, it hurt me so much to see the village that i grew up in being destroyed by him.... 

I dodged an arrow which was heading straight toward me, I saw many villagers trying to shoot me down but he just keep teleporting and dogging each arrow swiftly . He yelped when an arrow was shot into my arm,even though I'm not in control I felt the stinging pain. He shot his head behind him to see who shot the arrow

I felt my heart dropped when I saw my friends...Mitch,Adam,Jerome,Quentin,Ian,Jason,and Ty. My heart drop even lower when I saw the look on Ty's beautiful face, his eyes were full of worry and just by looking at him you can tell he was broken from the inside out .

I must of spaced out cause when I came too he was on the ground with arrows along my body. He looked up to see Jerome with anger clearly in his eyes and was holding his beloved diamond axe Betty in his hands.

"Go ahead kill me it won't change what happen here"he said with an evil grin getting up on his knees

I could tell he was planning something but I no idea what, I kept struggling to gain control of my body but he wouldn't let me and pushed me into the back of my mind.

Right when Jerome swung Betty he switched places with Mitch knowing Mitch was the closes to Jerome, Mitch then fell on the ground covered in blood and with a huge cut in his left arm

Jerome gasped and with the rest of the team,Jerome then dropped on the ground next to Mitch freaking out and trying to stop the blood from pouring out of Mitch's arm.Mitch laid there unconscious. I wasn't sure if he will survive knowing a swing from an angry bacca is deadly.

"NO" I yelled I struggled trying to gaining control of my body,he started to freak out knowing i'm starting to gain control again and teleported us into a forest

We mentally fought for control using all of my strength I finally got control again but soon fainted from the over use of magic and just being plain exhausted.

TY'S POV                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam and Ian were trying to get Jerome to stay calm while Jason and Quentin were tending to Mitch's arm. I was still in shock at what happen.I still can't believe my seto yea you heard me MY SETO did this.I just couldn't belive he did this,this wasn't the Seto I know the Seto i knew was kind,beautiful, and wouldn't use his magic for bad.

I snapped back to reality when Jason started to wave his hand in front my face."hey, we are taking Mitch back at the camp" Jason said quietly I could tell he was crying alittle under him helment.I noded and walked up to the rest of the group.We walked in silence trying to process what happened.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WAH IM DONE THANKS FOR READING MY FIRST CHAPTER. I KNOW ITS NOT THE BEST BUT WHATEVER KORIN OUT PEACE