Chap. 6

SETO'S POV

-------------------------------

"I don't want to go shopping"I complained."We are running out of food we have to go"Nyx said teleporting into my room."But won't like EVERYONE remember me since I don't know,I destroyed the whole town"I said almost yelling."You can just use a disquise or something"Nyx said."Ugh fine I'll go get a disquise"I said then sighed."yeaaa I'll be downstairs,tell me when you are ready"Nyx said teleporting out of my room.

Alright time to find something different to wear.I look through my chest until I finally found something to wear.It was a dark blue plaid hoodie and black jeans.I took off my robe and put on my "disquise".I walked over to my mirror closing my eyes I cast a spell which changes my eye color,I open my eye and saw my eye change from a dark brown to a saphire color.I smiled and walked downstairs to Nyx"nice disquise Jim"Nyx said happily.I raised an eyebrow"Jim"I question."yea well you do need a new name for your disquies"she said putting sunglasses on.I pointed to her sunglasses"whats with the glasses"I ask."Well people are going to question my eyes"she replied.Oh yea I forgot about her glowing eyes...."you ready"she said, I noded then she grabed my hands and teleported us to the market.

I looked around the town in awe"wow so much has changed"I said looking around.Nyx giggled" yea huh so much has changed over a yearrrrrrr"she said dragging out the "r".I laughed and we started to walk around the market.Nyx left of to buy some things so I just left of to the park next to the markets to relax."I'm really happy that they remodled the park exactly like the old one" I thought walking around trying to find my favorite bench which I use to always sit on all the time.

I finally found my spot but it looks like someone already beat me too it,I was still pretty far away so I couldn't tell who it was.Once I got closer to the figure I froze.The person was...Ty.I was lucky that he was still sleeping.I started to walk up to him and sat next to him still looking at him."he is so cute when he sleeps"I thought as I brushed his bangs of his eye.I smiled and got ready to head off when I heard his moan my name.I froze then blushed"w-was he dreaming about m-me?" I though as I walked back to the sleeping Ty.I see him squrming on the bench and making moaning sounds."f-fuck m-me S-s-eto"Ty moaned.I started at him eyes widen with my hand over my mouth.

"whatfaefggdjbjbajkbjfb"I couldn't even speak.It felt like my face turn red next thing I knew I started sprinting into the markets.I was running with my eyes shut and then BAM,I fell back on my butt."owww"I murmmered to myself rubbing the back of my head."Hey you ok"I heard probaly the person I ran into."yea I'm ok I think"I said with my eyes still closed."Thats good to hear,I'm Adam btw who are you"I shot my head up once I heard the name "adam".It was ADAM like TC ADAM.omgwhatamIgoingtododoIrundoIstaycalm,my brain started to go all crazy.I snapped back to reality when I say Adam waving his hand infront of my face."huh what"I said.

"you kinda spaced out there"Adam said putting his hand infront of my to grab.

"Oh umm,I'm Jim"I said taking my hand to get up but instantly felt a sharp pain go through my left foot( #seto'sleftfoot).I wince and picked up my left foot.

"you ok?"Adam said putting my arm around his neck for support.

"I think I twisted my ankle"I said.

"Let me take you to the guys' house so we can wrap your ankle(I have no idea what you do when you twist your ankle)" he said and started walking.

We finally reach their house and wow...it still looks the same.Adam opens the door and yells

"HONEY IM HOME" then he sets me down on the couch.

"Hey Adam"

"Sup biggums"

"WB"

Soon later everyone is in the room except Ty who is probably still dreaming about me....

"This is TC or Team Crafted, this is Mitch,Jerome,Jason,Quention,Ian"Adam said pointing to each person while saying there name.Although I knew everyone I nodded.

"Ty is gone,he will be back later"Ian said

"I'm Jim"I said

Adam left then came back with some wraps (I really don't know what you do for a twisted ankle....)then wrapped my ankle

"What happened to your ankle" Jason said pointing to my left foot (#seto'sleftfoot)

"Umm I was running and bumped into Adam"I said

"Why were you even running"Adam asked

"I saw ummm"- I was interrupted by a door flinging open.It was Ty who's face is still red.

"Hey Ty" Adam said happily

"That was so boring"Ty said flopping down next to me then he sighed."So I'm guessing we have another guest"Ty said."Yup" Ian said."Well I'm Tyler you can call me Ty' He said looking to me."I'm Jim"I said.

We began to talk and man these guys still haven't changed at all which I guess I'm happy for.We talked until it began to turn dark.

"man its already night"Jason said looking out the window."Oh I guess I should get going"I said getting up but then I triped."oww stupid foot"I said while everybody laughed.Ty put his hand out which I took and got up on my good foot."Why don't you stay the night here,it is getting dark and it can be dangerous to walk alone"Adam said."sure"I said immediately.

"here let me help you"Ty said picking me up bridal style.I instantly blushed"umm I can walk"I said.

"No you can't" Ty said smirking

"fine"I pouted.Once I we excited the room I could swear I heard some "awww"s but I just ignored them.

We finaly reach the guest room,Ty sets my on the bed.

"Thanks"I said smiling at him

"No problem Seto"He said smirking.I sat there eyes widen.