Chap. 9

Seto's POV

------------------

I giggled as I saw the looks on everyone's faces.

"Heh, I guess I'm done" I said putting my bow away. If you are wondering I put some magic into that shot but many other people would think that it was a flame bow, hopefully.I walked away into the crowd of people who were just looking a me.

Mitch's POV (didn't see that coming did ya)

-------------------------

"Wow" I mummbled to myself. I wasn't the one who would get impressed easly but Jim seemed skillful even for an archer.Not to say anything but I'm the best archer in Minecraftia.

Timeskip

"So thats everyone" Adam said leaning back on his chair.

"Yup so who do you guys pick?"

"I think that Ryan guy was pretty good"

"Yea he did beat up a bacca"

"HEY I WAS GOING EASY ON HIM"

"Suuuuure~"

"How about Jim, he was pretty impressive" I asked, making everyone look at me

"Is it me or is this the first time Mitch was actually saying someone is good?"

"Whats that suppose to mean?" So after two minutes of bickering we finnaly came to a conclusion....we are starving.

"OK SO EVERYONE WE'LL BE BACK IN A HOUR TO ANNOUNCE THE NEWEST MEMBERS!"

Lunch Timeskip :P

"So*munch* I'm guessing *munch* everyone likes Jim *munch* and Ryan" Adam said eating between words.

"Finish eating before you speak" Jason said pushing Adam.

"Ok mother" Adam said in a little kid's voice.Everyone started cracking up. Jason then gave Adam a kiss on the cheek 'awwwww'.

"So we are agreeing on letting those two to join? Everyone nodded. We finished eatting and headed back to the place.

Timeskip to thehouse

Ty's POV

-----------------

I can't belive my Seto is joining. We can be together more often, hopefully he is staying at the house. I can't wait! I can just imagine us cuddling on the couch or....

"Ty hello HELLO!!" Jerome yelled making me jump.

"What" I said putting my hand over my chest.

"You have a creepy smile" Ian said

"What no I didn't" I lied blushing a little.

"Your lying, tell us" Adam said.

"Ummmm..hey we are here" I said sprinting to the house. I looked behind me to see the guys still pretty far away.

Man how fast did I run?

I walked around the backyard to see many people talking among themselfs. I looked around seeing if Seto was here. I searched about a minute until the guys finally reached the house.

"OK WE ARE NOW ANOUNCING THE NEWEST MEMBERS TO TC"

"THEY ARE..RYAN AND JIM!" Some people clapped but others just had a dissapointed look. After a few seconds Ryan emerged from the crowed and walked up to the stage.

"Is Jim here?" Quention whispered looking in the crowed.

"Maybe he left"

"He has to be here!" I said concerned.

"I guess not oh well he doesn't have to come up to the stage" I sighed. After a few minutes all the people left excpet us.

"Well welcome to Team Crafted Ryan" Mitch said putting his hand out.

"Ha thanks" Ryan said shacking Mitch's hand.

"So where is my welcome" I looked around trying to find the sourse of the voice. I looked up to see Seto sitting on the roof.

"Hey Jim where were you?" Jason asked flying towards him

"Oh I was here the whole time I just didn't feel like going down to the stage area"

"Well I guess everyone is here, lets go inside so we can fully intoduce ourselves" Adam said.Everyone started walking in the house excpet for me and Seto. Seto teleported down right infront of me making me jump.

"Ha did I scare you" Seto teased

"No..just suprised me" I mummbled.

"sorry about that" Seto said

"You also supprised me by showing up here" I said

"Yea SUPRISE" Seto said flinging his arms into the air making me laugh.

" Yea lets go inside I bet everyone is wondering whats taking so long" I said kissing Seto's cheeks making them go a faint pink.I grabed Seto's hand and walked into the house where everyone was waiting.