Chap. 7

SETO'S POV

------------------

I sat there eyes widen and mouth open.

"Um who's Seto" I said trying to play it off even thought I knew it was hopeless.

Ty frowns

"Seto I know it's you,1. Your style is just like you 2.your voice is the same 3..."Ty leads towards me and kissed me straight on the lips I was shock but kissed back later which shocked him too, we stayed like that until we parted for air.

"I love you" Ty said with a smile

" I love you too " I said smiling back

"But why"I asked

"Why what?"

"Why aren't you mad or angry at me since I did you now what"I said looking down.

"Because I know you and that wasn't like you to do that plus I forgive you" Ty said looking straight at my eyes.

"So just like that you forgive me?" I said, Ty just nodded kissed me again.

"Ty I don't get it, I thought you and Adam were together?" I asked

Ty sighed " We were but I figured out that he cheated on me with Jason (#SkyMU) but that doesn't matter since I have you" Ty said smiling at me.

" So we are together now " I asked

"Yup" He said popping the "p".

" but what about TC?" I said knowing that they might be still pissed at me.

" Well we will date in secret and if they find out, I will say that I was dating Jim not Seto". He said, I nodded.

"Plus I think they are mad at you but some forgave you like me,Jason, and Ian" He said

"Oh at least some of you forgave me" I said tiredly

"Yea well good night love" Ty said walking out the door

"Good night" I said laying down then falling asleep.

I shoot out of my bed when I heard screaming. I ran out of my door almost tripping to see everyone there with someone else who is wearing a black hoodie over her head.

" WHERE IS JIM!" A familiar voice said. Shoot I thought as I ran downstairs.

" We aren't going to tell you if your going to hurt him" Ty said

"IM NOT GOING TO HURT HIM IM HIS FRIEND"

"NYX! " I said as I almost tripped on my bad foot

"S-Jim, are you ok?" Nyx said hugging me.

"Oh course I am, I can take care of myself" I said. Nyx just stares at me

" Well that foot of yours doesn't look ok to me"she said. I just rolled my eyes.

"So Jim, friend of yours ?" Jerome said. I nodded

" Well that friend almost killed us" Jason said. I looked at Nyx who was trying to hid her sword.

"Nyx.." I said

" Well I though they knew and would hurt you" Nyx said

" Why would we hurt him" Mitch asked

" ummm no reason" Nyx said

"Jim you need to explain some things to me" Nyx said. I sighed, I thought of everything that happened yesterday. Once I told her the part about Ty...

"WAIT WHAT YOUR WITH HIM!" Nyx said eyes widen.Everyone looked at me.

"Umm yea" I said with a blush

"Him?" Ian asked

"Yea I'm gay" I said looking down

"Don't worry a lot of us are" Ty said winking which made me blush. Nyx just giggled.

" Is it just me or did she just say that when no one said anything?" Husky asked

"Umm-She can read minds" I said interrupting Nyx . She nodded in agreement .

"That's so COOL!" Adam yelled

"Well Jim I think we should go" Nyx said,I nodded

" alright see you around Jim"

" bye"

"Later"

Me and Nyx walked out of TC's house closing the door behind us.

"Ready?" Nyx asked I nodded and she grabbed my hand and teleported us to the tree house.

AND THATS IT FOR THIS CHAP. HOPE U ENJOYED IT. I'M REALLY RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS SO IF YOU GUYS CAN GIVE ME SOME IDEAS THAT WOULD BE AWSOME. AS ALWAYS KORIN OUT PEACE!!'