Chap. 2

SETO'S POV                                                                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                              I began to slowly opening my eyes and shot up from where i was laying.I was in a house, it was pretty small but enough for three people to live here.I tried but my arm but there was a sharp pain in my arm, I looked down at my arm to it it all banged up.

"hey I see your awake" I turned in the direction of the voice.There was standing a girl around my age with long black hair,dark purple eyes, and a black hoodie she somewhat resembles an enderman to me."my name is Nyx" she said handing me a potion.I stared at the potion whether or not to take it."it's a healing potion nothing else" she said then grinned. I hesitated to take it but soon grabed it then started to drink it.I felt my arm feeling better and started to move it around.

"where am I and how did i get here?" I said questionly."ok first we're at my tree house and second i found you unconscious under my tree" Nyx said."anyways thanks for taking care of me my name is Seto, Setosocerer" I grinned." no problem,but Seto what happened, when i saw you,you were covered in blood and arrows?"she ask confused. I sighed looking at the ground and letting a single tear drop."oh it's ok you don't have to tell me" she said.

NYX'S POV                                                                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                             I tried to change the topic" so Seto do you have a place to stay?" He looked up and shooked his head "no,I don't have a place to stay, my village...kicked me out" he said.Wait kicked him out?"why did they kick you out" I soon covered my mouth knowing that I was asking too much.He giggled "it's fine they kicked me out for umm doing something".Seto saying unsure with himself." You can stay here if you want" I said with a smile on my face."are you sure?" he said with one eyebrow up."yea I'm sure" I giggled I didn't know anything about him but I just let him live here WHAT WERE YOU THINKING NYX but he seemed nice so I guess i'll trust him, I mentally sigh. We talk about our lives and some other random stuff.I thought to myself that this is the start of a beautiful friendship."Well looks like its getting dark we should go and sleep" I said. getting up from the ground where I was sitting, he nodded and I started to walk out of the guest room which is now Seto's room I guess."Thanks for ketting me stay here"Seto said when I headed out of the room I turned around and smiled.

SETO'S POV (2 Months Later)                                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                          I looked out of my window of the tree house (the tree was really tall like the big jungle trees in Minecraft) seeing the village which I destroyed turning into a beautiful livly city I keeped thinking about Ty, I shook my head he probably forgot about me and plus he wouldn't like me back he was with Adam.It's been two months since that incident,I told my self that(YOU WERE RIGHT FOR ME BUT FELT SO...umm) i would tell Nyx about the incident today.Nyx and I became close like brother and sister close.She cared for me since that day.

I got up and walked down stairs to see Nyx reading a book."Morning Seto"she said happly "Hey Nyx umm can I talk to you about something?"I said walking to the couch where she was laying."um sure whats on your mind?" she replied." Well remember the day you found me" she noded "yea i remember"."well I want you to know the whole story about what happened that day"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

GAH I DONT WANT TO WRITE DIS HALP ME WARDEN FREEMAN

Ryan:...no

me: D: plz plz plz plz plz 

Ryan:*Warden Freeman voice activate* When I say no I mean no

me:*pouts* your mean

Ryan:*Warden Freeman voice*  it's what I do best *holds out a cookie*

me:*looks at the cookie* I WANT THE COOKIE

Ryan:*still warden freeman* you can get a cookie when you finish the next chapter

me: THATS BULLSHIT *tackles Ryan* I GOT THE COOKIE!!!!!                                                         ______________________________________________________________

Well anyways thx for reading and KORIN OUT PEACE *eats cookie*