Chapter 15

Im skipping the umm part

Ty's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see the ceiling of my room.

"Ugh how did I get back to my room I thought I was still in the living room"

I tried to get up but my right arm was pinned down by something.I looked over to see Seto laying on my arm.I instantly blushed.Note that I would be overwhelmed by his cute face but that cute face of his is cutting off my blood flow to my hand.I tried to move my hand trying to not awaken the sleeping Seto.

"Ha" I said as I freed my arm.I then got up but got lightheaded in the process.

"Ugh I hate this"I mumbled as I held my head as I walked out to the kitchen.

"Hey Ty your awake"I looked up to see Ian eating an apple at the table.

"Yeah" I said as looked through the fridge for anything.

"Morning..."I looked around to see a very tired Jason.His hair was really messy and bags under his eyes.

"Woah what happened to you?"I said closing the fridge door.

"I didn't get any sleep due to Adam. Seriously have Sky plus drunk and me trying to get him to calm down. "Jason said.

"Ha that sucks"I said laughing.I then sat down at the table with Ian. I then laid my head on the cool wood table and crossed my arms.

Seto's POV

I groaned as I felt sunlight hit my eye.I rolled to the side of the bed which was warm.

"Wait" I looked around and saw Ty wasn't here.I quickly got up and went to the door but I then stubed my toe on something in the process.

"Ah Fffffffffhhhhhhh"I said as I sat down holding my foot.After the pain was bearable I looked at what I hit.I saw a pile of books on Ty's floor.

"What is he trying to do"I gritted my teeth. Is he trying to get himself killed?!He's so stupid in thinking so.I then got up and carefully burnt the book with my purple flame.Now there was a pile of ash I smiled and went to my room.

I then changed out of my clothes and put on just a plain shirt with dark blue jeans.As I put my shirt on I saw something.

"Huh?"I looked down to my necklace to see the gem with a lighter color.

"Wait was it always this color?"I mumbled but shrugged it off.I looked back at the mirror and saw the hickey Ty left me from last night.

"Great" I mumbled as I looked in my drawer to find a hoodie to hide it.I then put on my old purple hoodie and put up the hood then walked downstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SURPRISED YEAH SO AM I, I THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH THIS STORY BUT LOOK AT THIS I AM BACK. I MISSED THIS STORY SO I THINK I MIGHT BE BACK TO WRITING BUT THE DOWNFALL NOW IS MY SCHEDULE I AM GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL AND I HAVE IB OR SOMETHING SO I'M GOING TO BE ON A TIGHT SCHEDULE NOW BUT I HOPEFULLY I CAN MANAGE ANYWAYS WISH ME LUCK KORIN OUT PEACE