Chap. 5

NYX's POV

-------------------

"I can read minds.." I said sadly. I was still sad for Seto,I didn't know that he had a hard past."How"he asks. Heh I guess it's my turn to tell my story." Well let me tell you my story"

"First am a hybrid,a enderman hybrid. I guess you figured that I resembled a enderman when you first saw me" he nodded

"I was kidnapped and put in a lab and they transformed me, I was suppose to be a weapon or something. They would test on me and torture me to see my limits". I shivered, I have the scars to remind me of the torture. I always wear long sleeves and jeans to cover up my scars.

"Then one day when I was in my cell I kept hearing voices,they were sad and scared.I looked around and saw a boy curled up in a ball crying in a cell next to me."

"I soon figured out that I was hearing his thoughts"I sighed

" I tried to use my powers to teleport out of the cell since I was part enderman but the cell had some magic barrier and the only time I get out of my cell is when I was tested on."I said

"And well I guess you can figure the rest, they let me out and I teleported out of the lab and ended in this forest.And I found this abandoned tree house and I lived here ever since I escaped "I said and looked over to Seto.

"Heh I guess we are different but that's what makes us special" Seto said and I smiled and nodded.

"Yea thanks" I said

"For what"he said

"For everything"I said

"Well to be clear your the one that saved me and even given me a place to stay" he said

I laughed"Well I guess that's true in such a nice person" We both laughed. It's so nice to have someone to love but I knew he didn't feel the same.

"Hey Seto wait here I think I have something for that spirit of yours" I said and went to my room to look for a necklace. I finally found it in my chest,it was a silver necklace with a red gem which emits powerful magic from it.I ran back to see Seto reading my book.

"Here put this on " I say giving him the necklace.He took it and raised an eyebrow and put it on." That necklace has a constrict spell which can conseal any sprits in it."I said.

"wait how and why do you have this"Seto asked."Well I got it from a traveling socerer merchant person and I got it since I thought it would hid my ender part of myself and I guess it didn't work cause when I put it on nothing happens." I replied."wow cool so will it save me from the spirit from coming back" Seto said looking at the gem.I shrugged "I guess and also the merchant said that if the necklace is worn and taken off the spirit may come back stronger".I said

"WAIT WAT"he yelled eyes widen."well...I already knew that you would wear it either way if I told you or not"I said quietly."heh I guess your right if this can protect me from hurting anyone I would wear it."Seto said looking back down at the necklace.

TY's POV (finally :D )

--------------------------------------

Its has been WHO KNOWS since the incident.Me and the rest of TC has been chosen to protect the new town,I guess you can call us knights but we really don't act like knights.We still acted the same but for me.I became more quiet and shy.

Oh how I missed Seto's face, his eyes, and his soft lips.oh his lips you can just kiss them over and ov-"WTF TY THATS CREEPY"I thought and hit my face on the side of TC's house with a blush on my face.Our house stayed the same but it got many upgrades like more bedrooms and stuff like that which isn't really important.

I started to walk down the streets heading to the outdoor market.ughh I don't want to do dis, it was my turn to patrol the markets for theifs.This was the MOST BORING THING a "knight" can ever do.I sighed and looked at the shops to see what they are selling.Nothing really caught my attention so I keeped walking.I saw a bench in the park next to the markets and sat down, I looked around to see everyone happy and joyful.I sighed I wish I could be happy...next thing I knew I fell asleep.

I'm in my bed, half asleep and half awake. I listen to the footsteps that are getting closer and closer. Who is this? I shake my head and sit up, trying to get a good look at the person.

I can't get a look on this guy, because of the darkness the fills my room. I cower back to my bed frame as he gets closer...and closer.

Suddenly, the lights turn on and the person is Seto. I exhale in relief. "Oh my gosh Seto, you scared me." I say. He smiles.

"Just felt like visiting you, ya know?" He says. I shrug.

"Whatever floats your boat man." I look into his eyes. His dark brown, beautiful eyes.

"Ty?" He asks, waving his hand in front of my face. I somehow still stay in my trance. He calls my name but I don't respond. The sounds are drowned out in my ear as he gets closer hold me on the shoulders and shake me. "Come on Ty! I have to tell you something!" He says.

I feel myself start to lean into his face, kissing him on the lips. I close my eyes and enjoy the bliss while it lasts.

What takes me by surprise is that I feel him kissing back. His warm lips moving in sync with mine was like fireworks shooting across the sky. Soon, the kiss gets a bit more heated as his hands get tangled into my hair.

I tug on his shirt, needing it off. He seperates our kiss for a quick second to take off his shirt, then goes back to the kiss. Then, I tug on his pants. He seperates from the kiss. "Are you sure you want this?" He asks. I nod, as he starts unbuttoning his pants and....

I woke up,I was panting and sweating."Wtf was that"I thought to myself.I blushed in the thought of that dream,"but I did enjoy that.. alot,too bad that could never happen" I sighed.I looked up to the sky,"man how long have I been out"I thought as I got up from the bench and started to walk back to the markets.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

PROPS TO YOSHIBOSHI123 FOR THE MAKEOUT PART BECAUSE I'M TERRIBLE AT THOSE THINGS XD

Ty: why u do dis..

Me: It's not my fault its Chris's writting

Chris(yoshi): WAT YOU TOLD ME TO TYPE THIS

Me: yea thats true....OH I SHOULD SHOW THIS TO SETO >:D

Ty:NO DON'T DO DIS

Me: Too late*sends part to Seto*

Ty:nuuuuuuu

Chris:lol

ANYWAYS CHRIS IS PROBALY GOING TO DO ALL THE SMUT MOMENTS AND STUFF SO GO CHECK HIM OUT(not in the dirty way XD ) AND AS ALWAYS KORIN OUT PEACE!