BLOOPERS(April fools day special)

SO HERE ARE SOME BLOOPERS THAT HAPPENED DURING DIS STORY :D

Seto's POV

I looked up from my book to see a boy looking at me. "Yes?" I asked curiously since no one had talked to me when I first got here ."oh um so seemed quite lonely so I though I come provide some company" he said. "Um I'm fine being alone "I said. "NO BEING ALONE IS FOR THE WEAK LETS GO ON A MAGICIAL ADVENTURE!!!!!"Ty yelled striking a pose. The whole crew went silent. "really Ty...really ?" Korin just face-palmed herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seto's POV

I was running with my eyes shut and then BAM,I fell back on my butt."owww"I murmmered to myself rubbing the back of my head."Hey you ok"I heard probaly the person I ran into."yea I'm ok I think"I said with my eyes still closed."I'm ADAM THE MAJESTIC BUDDER GOD, BOW DOWN BEFORE ME PEASEANT" I opened my eyes to see Adam wearing a big ass budder crown and cape along with a twilight scepter( A/N if you know what that is I love you so much right now). "ADAM FOLLOW THE FREAKING SCRIPT AND GIVE ME BACK MY SCEPTER" Korin yelled as she came over to Adam with the script rolled up in her hands and then started beating the crap out of him."NO PLZ I FAN I FAN !!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ty's POV

"Ty?" He asks, waving his hand in front of my face. I somehow still stay in my trance. He calls my name but I don't respond. The sounds are drowned out in my ear as he gets closer hold me on the shoulders and shake me. "Come on Ty! I have to tell you something!" He says.

I feel myself start to lean into his face but before I could Seto slapped me.

"NO YOU DON'T DESERVE MEH, I'M TOO GOOD FOR YA I'M LEAVING WITH MY LOVE...SKY" and with that Seto left my room.

"Wat" I said to myself.

"#SKETO!!"

"Don't support that ship it's weird" I yelled to the Sketo shippers.( A/N I actually like a lot of ships and I mean ALOT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ty's POV

After a few minutes I wasn't really paying any attention to the people so I just started fiddling with my dagger.The dagger slipped out of my grasp and sliced my arm.

'FUUUUUU SHIT" I yelled grabbing my arm which was under the table. Everyone just started at me.

"what's wrong Ty?" Adam asked. I showed him my arm which was now gushing out blood.

"WTF CALL AN AMBULANCE OR SOMETHING" Adam yelled. Everyone started panicking.

"You can't do anything right Ty" Seto said face-palming

"So this is my fault !!" I yelled.We both started bickering.

"Ladies Ladies calm down you both are ugly" Korin said, I rolled my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we decided to pull a prank on Seto when he was asleep.

"Come on Korin are you finished yet"Ty asked giggling a little.

"Almost I just have to add the lip stick aaaaand done" I steped back to look at my master work.I dressed Seto as a girl with make-up, hair extensions, and a wedding dress.

"Oh man I can't wait to see the look on "her" face"

"oh wait I forgot something" Korin walked over to Seto with a pink potion in her hand.She then threw it at "her".

"Whats that"Ty asked fixing his tux.

" A potion that would change his voice so he sounds like a girl" Korin giggled

"Shoot he's waking up, Ty go" Ty nodded and headed to the alter that the crew helped us with.Do you see where this is going >:D

"Setro come on get up it's the big day" Korin said trying so hard not to laugh. Korin shooked him waking "her" up.

"Ughhh what" Setro said getting up

"What why am I in a dress...WHAT HAPPENED TO MY VOICE" Seto started panicing

"Um Setro you ok..well never mind your groom is waiting" Korin said pushing her out to the alter.

"Here" Korin gave her flowers and pushed her out to the hallway where all the crew was sitting and also wearing dresses and tuxs.Their on the alter was Ty dressed up as insane Seto.The priest was Jason who actually fit perfectly for the role(don't ask).

"come Setro he's waiting" Adam said hooking his arm to her's. Adam had this role since he was the strongest so Seto couldn't run away from his grip.

"What is going on and why am I a girl"Seto asked panicing

"I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED YET" Seto was trying so hard to get out of Adam's grip but failed.Adam litterly dragged Seto up to the alter.

"WTF WHY AM I MARRYING MY EVIL SELF" Seto said

"Awww Seto don't be like that your the one who wanted to get married to me~" Ty said evily.Man Ty is really good being insane Seto.

"WAIT"Adam let go of Seto and Ty grabed Seto's hand switching off.Jason said the part of the priest.

"Do you insane Seto take Setro as your wife"

"of course.."

"Do you Setro take him as you husand" Setro just stayed quiet trying to find out what is going on.

"You may now kiss the bride"

"WHAT NO" Setro said

"come on Setro don't be like that" Ty leaned closer to Seto.Seto just froze.Ty then leaned over to Seto's ear and whispered....

"....April Fools Seto.." Seto then became furrious.

"WTF I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN AND WHO ARE YOU" Seto yelled pointing to Ty.

"hi" Ty said in his normal tone.Everyone started laughing like crazy.Seto had a priceless expression of embaressment and anger.

"Haha....ha. BEST.APRIL.FOOLS.DAY.EVER"Korin said laughing the hardest.

"I hate you guys"Seto said walking off to change back to his normal clothes.

"Ha did you guys get pictures" Ty asked looking at Mitch and Jerome.

"YEA BUDDY"Jerome yelled.

"These pictures are going to haunt him forever"Mitch added laughing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HERE WAS SOME PARTS THAT WENT WRONG OR JUST....YEA. ANYWAYS HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY :D KORIN OUT PEACE!!!!