Chap. 3

SETO'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ever since I was little I had an evil spirt that possesses me, I called him Soro."I said."He would take over my body and do terrible things, horrible things"."He murdered my parents and destroyed everything I loved " I sigh.

FLASHBACK (woooooooooo (~^ -^)~

--------------------------------

I see my family.....dead killed by me what no HIM. I looked down at my hands,they were covered in burn marks and blood.

I started to cry thinking what had happen

"Stop crying you baby" Soro snapped at me.He controlled my body and all I can do is watch in horror.

I lived in a small hut with my mom,dad,and younger or I guess use too....

Soro was always with me ever since I was little,I have no idea where he came from but all I know that he wants me to suffer. He would come out when ever he wants too.

No one knew about Soro but my dad,he tried to separate me and Soro but he just ended up dead with the rest of my family.

Soro walked outside of our hut and started to fly around the woods . I tried to gain control again but that was a bad idea.

Once I gained control I fell out of the sky and crashed into a river then fainted.

I woke up in a room. I tried to recall what happened but when I did I started to burst out crying in my hands.

"Hey you alright" someone said. I shot my head towards the voice.

"Um yea I'm ok"I said quietly. I never communicated to many people since I was kinda isolated in my house in the woods.

"Where am I ?" I asked." You are in my village, I found you in a river looking pretty beat up so I took you here". He said walking up to the bed where I was laying."oh thanks"I smiled. " no problem" he replied.

"I'm Seto" I said. " well I'm GoldSolace , you can just call me Brice". Brice said smiling.We kept talking until the topic came up,

"Seto why were you covered in blood and burnt marks" he asked curiously. My smile that I had on soon turned into a frown.

I didn't want to tell him the truth so " um someone came into my house and killed my family and set my house on fire but I was luck enough to escape and I guess I fainted next to a river and rolled into it". I said quietly."oh im sorry about that" Brice said. "hey how about you stay with me"he said I looked up at him in shock.He just met me and he is allowing me to stay with him."um sure i guess,I don't think its smart to go back to my house" I said.

 1 YEAR LATER (still in flashback)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on a bench in the park.Relaxing and listening to the quietness (YES YOU CAN LISTEN TO QUIETNESS DONT QUESTION IT) its been a year since Soro come back,I thought that he left me and went to someone else.Eventhough it hurt me to think about someone else is suffering I pushed that thought away. I was pulled back to reality when I felt arms around me.I looked up to see my boyfriend Brice sliming at me."hey" he said giving me a small kiss on my forehead."hey babe" I replied.               We have been together for about 3 months. He confessed to me while we were hunting for something to eat. I wouldn't say that it was that romantic but what do I know about love.I have only read about love storys but those were just fictional and this is real life.He sat down next to me and i cuddled next to him."I love you Brice" "I love you too Seto" he replied while I driffted of to sleep.

1 MONTH LATER (yup flashback still)

--------------------------------------------------------

I have locked myself in my room for a week now.I kept hearing voices in my head,I kept thinking i'm going insane and to avoid hurting anyone especially Brice I isolated myself.I could tell Soro is coming back,I though that he was gone but he had stay hidden in the back of my mind waitting for the right moment to come out.I heard a knock on my door.                                                                             "Seto you have to come out now,you have been in your room for a week now" Brice said worried.I didn't replied."If your not coming out I'm comming in" He said. I looked at the door being smashed down as Brice is throwing himself at the door.After 6 trys the door breaks down.He ran up to me and quickly hugged me almost crushing me.I could tell he missed me as tears came off his face.I missed him also, I missed someone to love,someone to be there for you,someone to make sure your alright.I soon started crying on his shoulders." Brice..."I said quietly "yea Seto"he said hugging me closer."I love you and always will love you and I'm sorry, I'm sorry but I have to go before HE kills you" I said crying hugging him closer and giving him a small but caring kiss.I got up to get out of Brice's grip and started to sprint out of the house.I could hear Brice calling out to me but I ignored him.I stoped running when I hit the entrance of the forest.Soro was almost in control.I turned to look back to see Brice running towards me as I started to panic.I don't want to kill him."why not"Soro said in my voice.Oh no Soro was in control,I started to panic and try to regain control again but it was no use.

Soro started to walk towards Brice with an evil grin.A fireball appeared in my hands.I saw Brice terrified not knowing what is happening."S-s-s-eto.." he said terrified.My grin grew bigger."I'm not Seto any more I'm Soro." Soro said in my voice but more insane.It all happened in slowmo as Soro sent the fireball towards Brice.There was a explosion and soon smoke covered where Brice was standing .The smoke soon cleared up to reaveal Brice on the ground covered in his blood.I started to crying I felt my heart break into shards as I walked up to him."why..."I said. Soro grined"because Seto I love to see you suffer" he said. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ANDDDDDD thats the end for this chap. thanks for reading as always and KORIN OUT PEACE :P