Chap. 11

Ty's POV

-----------------

I sat there listening to Seto every few minutes he would choke on his tears.I pulled Seto close to me once he finished his story.

"It's ok Seto, he isn't going to hurt you I'm here" I said pulling him closer to me. Seto slightly noded. I then started to rock him back and forth to comfort the crying Seto. We stayed like this until we heard a knocking at the door then it suddenly flung open.

"Yo Jim the guys are- Awwww!" Ian exclaimed. I looked down at Seto who was trying to hide his blush by digging his face into my chest.

"Wow privacy much" I said

"What I did knock" Ian replied. Ryan then came in since his room was right next to Seto's.

"What is happening, all I heard was Ian yelling." Ryan said he the looked at me and Seto. "Ahh you two are cute together" I soon felt my cheeks turning red.

"Hey guys I'm going to head out for more food" I heard Jerome yell.

"We literally just ate" Jason said

"Hey there is nothing as too much food" Jerome protested.

"Wait I didn't eat" Ryan yelled. Soon I heard foot steps coming up the stairs.

"Ok let's go.." Jerome said then looking at me and Seto, I would move but Seto was still clinging onto me and I was too lazy to get him off meh.

"Well looks like we have two love birds here" Jerome said laughing. I just rolled my eyes.

"Are we having a door way party or something" I said but as soon I said party I heard more footsteps.

"We heard party" Adam said panting

"Yea" Mitch said also. I just stared at them blankly. There was soon an awkward silence.

"Well let's go Ryan" Jerome said leaving along with Ryan.

"Ummm are you all going to stare at me and Ty" Seto said.

"Yes when did you two became a thing?" Mitch smirked. I just shrugged.

"That's one fast relationship since we just met Jim" Ian said laughing.

"Ok back on the party subject I have an idea lets have a party" Adam said excitedly. Seto soon let's go of me letting me breath more easily.

"Yea I like partys" Mitch said

"Ok lets get ready for it" Adam said running off with Mitch ,man those two loves partys.

"I guess I should go help those two with the party" Ian said sighing.

"Well that was...strange" Seto said I nodded. I looked down at Seto's necklace, I need to find a more secure way to seal off that demon.

Time skip ( ^ω^ )

=============

Seto's POV

----------------

"Woah" I said looking around there was a huge amount of food and other party junk(( too lazy to name them)).

"That was fast" I said walking up to Ian who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Yea the guys are fast on setting up partys" Ian said putting some icying on the cake((DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD TO DO TO MAKE THIS CAKE))

"So where are those two?" I asked taking some chips but was interrupted by the door slamming open showing a very exhaughted Mitch and Adam.

"Wow did you two sprint a mile or something" I asked tossing a water bottle that was on the table with all the food to Adam and Mitch. They then started chugging down the water in ten seconds flat. Adam then shook his head after drinking.

"We just finished running around telling some people about the party" Adam said pouring whats left of the water on his head then shaking his head like a dog making water splash on Mitch.

"Hey!" Mitch replied. They then sat down on the table.

"So where is everyone?" Adam asked.

"Um Ian is in the kitchen" I said making Ian poke his head out of the kitchen. "Hey"

"Uh I think Quention and Jason are in their rooms, Jerome and Ryan had a food challenge which ended then having them with a bad stomachache, Ty said he was going the library ." I said.

"Woah woah wait Ty..library " Adam said in shock. I nodded slowly in confusion.

"Yeah..?"

"That's not normal" Adam said crossing his arms.

"Yea isn't he the one who makes fun of Jason when he reads a book or maps?" Mitch asked.

"Well I'm going to see what's up" Adam said getting up.

"Really, we just ran around the whole town" Mitch said.

"Hey I can recover fast unlike some people" Adam said Mitch just rolled his eyes.

" Well I'm coming too" I said Mitch just laughed and I glared at him.

"What" I said. "Nothing just go and find your boyfriend" Mitch said with a smile still on his face.

"Let's just go Adam" I said walking out the door with Adam following me.

"So where is the library" I asked. It has been a while since I been here and everything looks new.Adam shrugged.

"What you don't know where the library is?!" I yelled.

"No need to yell Jim, I hate books so..yea" Adam said laughing.

"Um I know where the library is I can show you two" I turned my head to see a girl with chocolate brown hair,turquoise highlights and blue eyes. She also was wearing a sapphire necklace that was glowing a little probably just a glare from the lamp post since the sun was setting.

"Cool thanks" Adam said. She nodded with her head still down.

"I'm Ad- Adam I know I'm a big fan of TC" she whispered cutting off Adam.

"And your Jim you just joined right?" Ami said I nodded.

"Ok so we're done with introductions let's go find Ty and drag him to our PARTYYYYY" Adam said. Ami then started leading us to ((the unknown where she will mug you...hehe)) the library. After a few minutes of walking we arrived at a medium size building not too tall not too small. We then open the two glass doors to reveal many bookshelves and books((no shit Sherlock)). Ami then walked up the counter where the librarian was. I looked up to see another story.

"Ok so do you want to check upstai-TY WHERE ARE YOU!" Adam yelled causing people to stare at us.

"Shh" the librarian hushed Adam.

"Don't do that again we don't want to be kicked out of here" I said Adam nodded with a faint blush of embarrassment. We then started searching for Ty and man for a building thats not tall it's sure wide.