Chap. 8

Seto's POV

--------------------

Blood, Death, Screams

These images played over and over again. I tried to run but they still follow me, lurking waiting for the right moment to attack.The images of my family,friends, and Brice's death comes to me every night.

I woke up shooting up from my bed panting.

"just a dream..just a dream" I asure myelf. I looked down at the neclace thinking.

What if he comes back?

Will I have enough power to control my body?

If not..will I kill everyone?

Will I kill Ty? I sighed.I got up and got ready for the day.

I left the house and started walking towards the town(in disguise of course) into the park. The park was the only place where I feel safe and calm.I finally reach it and sat down at my favorite bench.I sighed and looked up at the blue sky.I wish every day can be peaceful as this. I snapped back to reality when I saw a flyer past by my vision. I got up and picked up the flyer that was on the ground.

"huh" I started reading the flyer and began to walk towards the place.

Ty's POV

-------------------

Seto has been acting strange lately like he is scared of something. I always asked whats wrong but he just says that he is ok and that crap,I know thats he isn't.I really need to get him to tell me for his own good and also for my curiosity.The only problem is that I don't know where he lives and he comes randomly to town.

"TY GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE YOU BUTT"

"ALRIGHT QUENTION KEEP YOUR PANTS ON" I yelled back. Me and the rest of TC(A/N I'm still going to keep everyone in Team Crafted but i'll add Ryan) are doing an audition for the next Team Crafted member or members.  I walked outside of our house to our backyard which is a training ground we would use to practice(duhh). I saw about 50 people here. I looked around trying to find the rest of the guys, I finnaly spot them and walked towards them.

"Finnaly your here, we can get started with this" Mitch said. We all got onto the stage and sat down.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE LET'S GET STARTED" Adam yelled happily.One by one everyone showed off their bow skill or sword skills.Some stood out but others sucked. Then one person got up to the stage with a black hoodie with a bat print on it and gray pants.

"alright so us what you got" Jason said 

"Can I have a volunteer to fight?" He asked. We all looked back to eachother seeing who would go.Jerome then got up from his chair sighing. He then picked up "Betty" and moved to the field.

"Ready?" Jerome asked, the boy nodded then the battle began.I really didn't pay much attention to the fight but all I knew was that Jerome was beat the crap out of him.The boy's attacks was strong but was pretty slow but he was still good in my opinion.Jerome limped back to his chair breathing heavly.

"You ok there, biggums?" Mitch whispered to Jerome but loud enough for me to hear since I was sitting right next to Mitch.There was a few more people who showed off there skills but nothing really amazing.After a few minutes I wasn't really paying any attention to the people so I just started fiddling with my dagger.I looked down at the papper that showed each person's name to see how much longer do I have to sit here.I widen my eyes when I was his name.BOOM

I shot my head to see a boy with a dark purple jacket with a hoddie that covered his eyes.His weapon was a bow but something was odd about it. I looked at the target to see the arrow in the bullseye and covered in blue fire? I looked at the rest of the guys who had there mouth opened and eyes widen. 

"Who was that?" I asked

"Umm let me see"Adam said looking at his papper.

"Jim?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOOOO ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE THANKZ FOR READING AND AS ALWAYS KORIN OUT PEACE!!!