Chapter, 11. Post Scripts and Toast

When he woke up he found himself wrapped in the softest warmest blanket,  his favourite blanket,  Arthit.  Kong opened his eyes,  Arthit's head was resting on his chest,  his arms completely surrounded him,  he was purring.  Kongpop didn't have the heart to disturb him,  he laid there quietly,  his hand was softly stroking Arthit's smooth back. 

He knew that moving day had turned out to be a very long and stressful one for Arthit. Kong knew that he'd risen early just like he had and,  Arthit had cooked and cleaned all morning before leaving with Wad to pick him up and move all his stuff.  By the end of the day,  Arthit's eyes looked tired, Kong held him close while they sat on the sofa for most of the evening.  When he found that Arthit had fallen asleep in his arms he woke him just long enough to help him stumble to the bedroom.  He sat on the edge of the bed and, Kong pulled his shirt over his head and his shorts down his legs.  When he gently laid Arthit's head on the pillow he was already asleep.  

Kongpop worked silently in the kitchen and cleaned up everything from the visitors.  He did the dishes and gathered the few beer bottles that were scattered here and there.  When everything looked shiny and new,  he slid the large glass panels that closed the balcony shut and, drew the wall of sheer drapes.  Shutting out all the lights,  he crawled in the bed beside his beautiful sleeping man.

................................

From this angle, Kong could see Arthit's eyelashes and when they started to flutter, his purring stopped and he lifted his head from his chest. Kong kissed the top of it

Unwinding his arms from around Kong, he sat up, groggy, he used the palms of his hands to rub his face and stimulate himself awake. Kong remained reclining, his hand was still on his soft white back. Arthit turned to see his face, Kong smiled but with the same concerned look as when they first sat on the sofa the night before.

"Kongpop,   did you carry me to bed?  I don't remember going."

"I'm not surprised P',  you were so tired,  I just helped you get here."  Arthit smiled,  "Thank you."

He started to get up,  turning and putting his legs over the edge of the bed.  "Are you hungry Kongpop?  Would you like coffee?"

Kong sat up and touched Arthit's shoulder,  stopping him from getting up.  "No P'Arthit you sit and relax,  I'll make the coffee and breakfast,  it's your day off,  I'm not letting you do anything today."  

Kong smiled,  it was a small thing but,  it was his way of paying him back for all that he does.   He stood on his knees and kissed Arthit's neck as he stepped off the bed.  When Kong turned to head to the kitchen,  Arthit clasped his hand,  he stood and hugged Kongpop,  his arms were wrapped as far around him as they would go.  Holding him there,  "thank you Kongpop."

"I'll shower while you make the coffee."  Kong nodded,  "ok,  just give me one second." 

Kong went ahead of Arthit and took a fresh towel from the linen closet,  he gathered up the things Arthit would need and put everything on the bathroom counter, the same as he always did for Kong.  He followed and,  when Kongpop exited the room he was met with Arthit's soft lips and a kiss in thanks.

When he was finished and dry and dressed with a simple t-shirt and shorts,  he stepped in the living room and saw that Kong had already cleaned everything from the night before. Arthit walked in the kitchen just as Kong was pouring the coffee.  "Go sit on the deck P',  I'll bring this right out.  Kissing him between his shoulders,  Arthit stepped out into the bright morning.  The haze over the city said it would be a hot day but so far it was still early enough to be comfortable.  He sat at the little table and chairs and he could see that Kong had put all the other chairs back and had even swept the deck.