Chapter 23, Taxi Advice and King Size Beds

............

........................

Click!

That was the sound of the door closing behind Arthit and Kongpop. 

Tat's feet were lifted off the floor the moment it was heard.

"Say it again."  Knot's mouth was heating Tat's ear as he spoke.

His face was tucked between Knot's shoulder and neck,  when he talked it was quiet and muffled into Knot's skin.  "What?  Say What?

Knot wasn't sure if he was playing "Coy Boy" or if he really didn't get the question.  

"What you said in my ear this afternoon."

Since Knot couldn't see his face and he could mumble it into his neck,  Tat gave him exactly what he wanted.  "I'm so in love with you Knot."

Knot's knees got kind of mushy,  he set Tat back down on his feet.  "That's it,  that's what I wanted."

Knot bent and kissed him.  What he really wanted to do was heave the boy over his shoulder and well,  the truth, carry him off and take advantage of him.  Instead,  he gave him a hug,  "Would you like to see around the place?"

Tat nodded and smiled.  

Tat's truth,  the kiss was warm and when Knot's lips touched his,  they were moist.  He must have licked them,  it caused a tremor to pass through various parts of Tat's anatomy.  This was something that as yet,   he didn't have the courage to bring up to Knot.  "Yes,  I want to see it all Knot."

There were still boxes piled in every corner,  and Knot didn't really have much furniture but,  as Tat was soon to discover,  as he was being held by the hand,  the one thing Knot did have was a brand new king-size bed.  It was made nicely with crisp white sheets and there were four pillows lined across the top of the mattress.  Tat could see that Knot had his small television propped up on a pile of unpacked boxes,  and his bedside light and clock were precariously sitting on the same.

Tat was standing at the end of the vast bed,  he looked at it like a football field.  "Sheesh! Knot is that bed big enough?"

His joking tone got him tickled until he squealed and bolted.  Knot chased him back down the hall and into the kitchen.  

He grabbed him and hugged him again,  and,  with this kiss came the same feelings.  Tat's body felt so good in his arms.  Tat was heavy and solid,  Knot could feel the muscles in his back tighten when he gripped the younger man.  

Tat's hug back was muscle-bound too,  and when he laid his head sideways on Knot's chest,  there was no doubt that Knot's heart was pounding in his ear.