Chapter 20, Sponge Baths and Presidents

Absolutely,  without question,  the best part of being sick,  were Kongpop's special sponge baths.  

After two days away from the office and never being allowed to leave the bed for any reason,  other than to use the washroom,  Arthit was clearly feeling better.  

As he moaned,  groaned and called for Kongpop's assistance,  it was discovered that he threw the sheet off of his naked body and as he begged for another bath.  His feeble attempt to hide his smile floundered.  He lay stretched out,  making it impossible for Kong to remain untempted.  

Kongpop could tell, "Frisky Arthit" from a mile away.

Obliging,  Kongpop bathed and worshipped Arthit's polished marble white skin.  Its unbroken beauty,  glassy and serene as both his hands and his mouth touched every part of it.

Our newly recovered Arthit's eyes were closed and he surrendered completely,  handing his body over,  yielding to Kong's touch.  He succumb to every kiss.

Opening his eyes,  he stared into Kong's,  whispering.  "Kongpop,  take your clothes off."

........................

After two days away from the office,  Arthit was anxious to make sure that he hadn't fallen behind in his work.

When he came out of the elevator he was greeted by the whole office as if he been gone for a month.  It was a nice feeling,  the girls all asked how he was and Jira winked at him when he passed the main reception.

Within moments of sitting down,  David brought his coffee and Arthit could see that he placed everything in order on his desk.  The papers and folders were prioritised and, the documents that required Arthit's signature were all marked with sticky-notes,  indicating where he should sign.

David turned and woke up the computer.  "I've done the same here P'Arthit,  the top two projects are the ones you should look at first."  David pointed to the desktop screen and smiled before he excused himself and returned to his desk. 

........................ 

Just after lunch,  Arthit recognised David's knock.  "P'Arthit Mr Moore ( the Canadian President ) has arrived in Bangkok,  he's coming tomorrow morning."  

David looked excited.  "P'Arthit,  would you mind if I have the girls,"  he was gesturing behind himself to the many secretaries,  "Spend the afternoon tidying and putting everything in order?  I would like Mr Moore to see us at our best."

Arthit had no intention of questioning David's judgment. "Whatever you say Nong."  Arthit gave him a thumbs up and a smile.  "Thank you, David,  I know you're working hard and you will make us look good."

After David left,  Arthit looked around his own office to see if there was something he should do to make things look better.  No,  it was obvious that David had already done that,  while he was away.  Every book on every shelf was tidy and dust free.  Not a single thing was out of place or needed attention. 

......................... 

The following morning when Arthit stepped from the elevator he was wearing one of the new suits he'd purchased but had not worn yet.  Kongpop made sure before he left the house that he was perfection incarnate.

He found that all the girls had taken the same care too.  The whole office was in ship shape and even Jira was wearing a lovely day-dress.  Her hair was rolled into a tight bun and she was wearing lipstick in a shade Arthit had never seen. He complimented her and told her she looked lovely.