Chapter 4

*Your p.o.v.*

I woke up in a bed in the sleepover room. "How did I get here?" I whispered to I would wake anyone. I looked over and saw Zane and Travis sitting on the floor by the bed. "Those goofs." I said whispering while smiling. I got my phone out of my pocket and opened messaging.

Me: Hey Sophie can you make some breakfast for everyone? (Sophie is your five star chef).

Sophie: sure! I'll get started on it right now! And good morning!

Me: thank you! Don't forget to make yourself some too, and mark. You guys deserve it.

Sophie: ok

I looked up from my phone and saw a note. It said:

(Y/n),
      Myself, Aaron, katelyn, and Kawaii~Chañ all had to leave for work today. Have fun with Travis and Zane~ I know you loooove themm~
              ~Aph~

After reading the note, I blushed and shoved it in my pocket. (Sorry if I forgot to mention anyone, it's been awhile since I've updated). "(Y/n)?" Someone said behind me. I turned around and saw Zane was up. "Morning sleepy head." I said smiling as we both stood up. I grabbed a blanket and covered Travis up with a blanket, since Zane had one wrapped around him. "I'm the sleepyhead? You fell asleep on my lap before anyone went to sleep." Zane said smirking under his mask as I blushed a hot pink. "Hehe.." I said trailing off as the bell for breakfast rung. I smirked and sat on Travis's stomach. "Wake uuuuuup!" U said as I jumped up and onto his stomach, waking up Snow White. "Ow!" He said rolling me off of him. I laughed and grabbed his arm, pulling him up. "Breakfast." I said as he nodded, him, Zane, and I walking to the dining room. "I made breakfast so enjoy!" Sophie said while smiling, before going into the kitchen to clean everything. "Thanks!" I said before she left the room.

*after breakfast*

"Hey (Y/n) sorry I have to go to work, I'll see you around." Zane said as Travis agreed. "I have work as well. See ya beautiful." Travis said as I blushed, waving them goodbye. Afterwards I went to my room and flopped onto my bed. I turned and laid on my back, staring at the ceiling. Just then I got a phone call on my phone. It was my parents.. I stood up and fixed my clothes and hair quickly so I didn't look as messy, and I hooked my phone up to my tv so I could face time. *pressed answer* "hi mom." I said while smiling. "Hi sweetie! How are you doing in your new house?" My mother replied smiling. "It's pretty good, I made some new friends and found old ones." I replied while smiling at my mother. "That's good." Mother said as I nodded and looked at the ground. "How are you doing honestly though? I know something's bothering you." Mother questioned. "It's nothing." I replied while fake smiling. "You miss them don't you." Mother said while giving a weak smile. I nodded as some tears started to flow. "I miss them too sweetie." Mom said while shedding a few tears.

*flashback*

I was with my dad, we were outside in the yard playing with our dog, Comet. He was a German shepherd, he was three years old and protected me like I was everything. I was five at the time. Everything seemed fine, until that night. My father didn't have a great security system, and someone got into the house. My mom ran into my room as quiet as she could with the dog and grabbed me, taking me to the bookcase. There was a secret part of the room for hiding purposes only my family knew about. The dog slipped away from us when we heard a gunshot. My mom pushed the house alarm button that she kept with her and everything went off. There was a scream in agony and another gunshot until we heard cop cars and footsteps retreating. The cops came into the house and found my mom and I in my room crying. We followed them to the living room, seeing my father and the dog, not moving or breathing. I ran to my dad and the dog, holding my fathers hand and petting the dog gently.

*flashback end*

By now I was bawling my eyes out in front of my mom, she too was crying. "I have to go to work honey. I'll see you soon." She said smiling at me while wiping away tears before ending the call. I went back to my bed and flopped down on it and continued to cry. That is until I heard my old 'friend' from inside my head. Hello (Y/n).. Miss me?

Late chapter I know but hope u liked it Nya! Word count: 816 words