Chapter 11

*Your p.o.v.* (Don't mind if there are any mistakes, whenever I say Aph, my phone wants to put Ash. So yeah).

I sat close to the fire, looking around me. Everyone was sleeping in their old timey sleeping bags around the fire. Zane let out cute little snores.

I was on night duty tonight, and was I nervous. The inn at Afen was full for the night, so we had to go make a camp.

I put a log into the fire to keep myself, and everyone warm. When my necklace started to glow. It vibrated gently against my skin. I felt weird, walking away from the camp. I couldn't control my legs. They just kept walking. When I got about a mile away, I squeezed my eyes shut from the feeling like I was falling.

I felt something sprout upon my back. My weapons and outfit disappeared as I turned into a dragon. I opened my eyes gently and saw myself in the nearby pond.

 I opened my eyes gently and saw myself in the nearby pond

I had silver scales all over me. I had a little bit of armor covering parts of my body. My tail, wings, and the scales leading down my back were all rainbow. I was taller than the trees!

I huffed in amusement at how big I was. I was as tall as a two story house! With a few gentle flaps I was already in the air. I flew around in a circle for a minute before heading straight upwards.

My body turned to black with dots looking like stars on my wings, tale, and the underside of my body. My body camouflaged so quickly!

I then shot out a plasma ball of rainbow which hit a nearby tree and the tree exploded, leaving a few tiny rainbow flames. With one quick flap the flames went out in a flash.

Just then I heard my name nearby. It was all the others. I panicked. What would they do if they saw me?! They might think that I'm a monster! As I was about to land, an arrow flew past me.

"Dragon!!" Aphmau yelled, everyone looking at me. I flew higher into the air, out of their range. They weren't skilled enough to shoot too far yet.

"Guys it's me! (Y/n)! I turned into a dragon!" I bellowed, my voice projecting towards them. They stopped for a minute, seeing the fear in my eyes.

I sighed as I went to land, exhaustion hitting me like a truck. As soon as I landed I changed back to myself and collapsed onto the ground. "(Y/n)~Sama are you okay?!" Kawaii~Chañ yelled running over to me, along with the others.

I coughed slightly as Zane and Travis both held me up, my arms around their shoulders. I nodded sleepily, leaning my head down.

"She's exhausted. Let's head back to camp." Aaron stated. Everyone walked, except for Travis and Zane held me off of the ground.

As soon as we got to camp I collapsed into my sleeping bag, drifting off immediately.

Yup just another short sucky chapter I know. Sorry