Chapter 18 (Travis ending)

*Your p.o.v.*

"Please.. (Y/n) wake up.. please.."

I felt drips of something fall on my face, making me slowly open my eyes. Right in front of me was Travis, crying. Part of him was demon, but mostly human now.

I tried to sit up but ended up falling back on the ground from pain. "No don't do a thing. I got you." Travis whispered, picking me up bridal style.

I looked all around me, there were no more shadow beasts and Luna was gone. I sighed and leaned my head against Travis's chest as he carried me to the others.

Everyone else was healing and talking, since Travis told them to stay over in this area. "(Y/n)! Thank goodness you're okay!!" Everyone said happily, smiling.

"Yeah I'm good.. but can we go back to the overworld where there isn't fire and death?" Everyone laughed while agreeing, wanting to go home.

As we walked out to the horses to go to the king, Travis still continued to carry me. "U-Uh Travis you can put me down now.." I looked up at him making him smirk.

"Nope. But until we fully get home." I groaned which made him laugh. "So.. I have a question.." Travis trailed off looking into my eyes.

"What's up?"

"I've liked you for awhile (Y/n)... and well... would you be my girlfriend?"

Everyone else was in front of us so no one heard anything. "Y-Yeah! I'd love to!" I kissed Travis' nose before leaning my head back against his chest.

My future with Travis begins now..

And with that, the whole group made their way home together, the evening filled with love and happiness...