Chapter 7

*Zanes p.o.v.*

As the rock bridge fell, all of us went with it. We all had waterproof bags thank goodness and everyone had supplies, but none of us were ready for the waterfall. I looked in panic as I saw (Y/n) hit a rock and go under, looking unconscious. Travis and I swam towards her as fast as we could, not caring about the bet right now. As soon as we got a few centimeters away we all went over the waterfall...

*Time skip*

My eyes slowly adjusted as I started to wake up. Everyone else was mainly up, Aph ran over to me. "ZANE YOURE AWAKE THANK GOD!" She yelled running over to me in her tattered clothes and scraped self. Everyone was in the same condition. "WHERES (Y/N)?!" I asked in a worried panic as Aaron and Garroth came over and helped me up. I limped over to a still knocked out (Y/n), sitting next to her. Travis was on the other side of her and smiled at me. "We hold off the bet." Travis said as I agreed nodding. "She's in a coma." Nicole said walking over to us with katelyn sadly. "We need to find out way out of this forest. I have flares and a tarp." Katelyn said as I nodded. My bag was still attacked to my back, me remembering I had food and water that would last for about a week for three people. "I have food and water enough to last a week for three people." I said as everyone started gathering. Everyone said off the supplies we all had. We will survive for as long as we have to.

*Your p.o.v.*

Everything was dark. It was me, and I was in tattered clothes. I could hear everyone talking around me but couldn't do anything. I wanted to cry, to scream for help... but I couldn't.. I was stuck helpless... just then someone appeared in front of me. "W-who are you?" I asked trying to be brave. "Do not be afraid young one. I am your guardian." I took in the time to look at them fully. It was a girl, she had emerald green hair and a light shade of black for eyes.(like where the color brown or blue is in your eyes. Kind of like kirito's eyes). "If you're my guardian then why am I in a coma?!" I asked upset. She frowned slightly. "You are hear to meet someone (Y/n). Besides me anyways. But I am Luna, I am here to guide you-" "(y/n)?" Luna was interrupted by a familiar voice.. "Robert?!" I asked turning around. I could see him. And he looked like me?! He walked over to me and hugged me gently, smiling. "I can finally hug you again.." he said while tearing up. In the meeting Luna disappeared into nothingness, but I knew she was still there. "H-how? W-why?" I asked in astonishment. "You are here to meet me, and learn about our past. (Y/n).. I'm your brother..."

*Travis's p.o.v.*

All of us worked together for two hours gathering nearby things we could find and making a shelter. It was luckily big enough for all of us and it was in a clearing. I looked down at (y/n). She sat still and luckily breathing while laying on a makeshift bed that Kawaii~Chañ made. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead. "You'll be okay.. I promise." I said before walking away to start a campfire.

*Time skip*

We all sat quietly. Wondering when we could be home. Zane sat against a tree away from everyone. I got up with a blanket and walked over to him, handing it to him. He looked at me in disbelief. "Take the blanket Zane. It's okay." I said as after a few minutes he took it. "Why are you being nice to me Travis. We don't ever talk. Heck, we're competing for (Y/n)." He said while looking at me for a second before looking down. "Well," I said sitting down next to him, "we all need to survive. We're all family Zane. And no matter who gets her or not, we will continue to stay family. Because that's what family does." I said while thinking how I really had no family until now. Zane nodded at me before we soon came back to everyone else and called it a night.

I hope you liked the chapter, even though it was kind of sloppy...

Word count: 761 words