Chapter 14

*Travis's p.o.v.*

I was looking through a chest full of supplies, everyone else grabbing everything they needed as well.

The king was giving us horses so we wouldn't have to walk the whole way in between villages, which was a huge plus.

I looked over at (Y/n) and saw her and Zane talking while looking through supplies. Jealousy coursed through me, making me such in annoyance and turn back to the chest.

Why can't we be together?

*Your p.o.v.*

I was checking to make sure I had everything, and was pretty satisfied with what I grabbed. I walked over to Zane to see him very annoyed.

"What's up Zane? You look annoyed." I observed, his cold blue eye looking at me.

"U-Uh nothing. I was looking for something to sharpen my sword but I can't find anything.."

"Here. You can borrow one of mine. I have a couple of them actually. So you can keep this one!"

I handed him a sword sharpener and he smiled a little bit under his mask, and put it in his bag.

I was about to get up when I was accidentally elbowed on the side.

"Hey!" I clipped, stumbling backwards. I looked upwards and saw Travis there, with a slight frown on his face.

"Oh sorry my majesty. Am I disturbing you?" He argued back, a wave of hurt and anger washing over me.

"What's with your attitude Travis? You're nicer than this." I sighed in annoyance as he just frowned deeper.

Everyone backed away in hope to not be yelled at, forming a circle around Travis and I.
"Nothing. I'm fine. Just peachy." He leaned against the wall, annoyance and some anger radiating off of him.

"Fine then. If you want to be that way then you can pout about it while getting to the town Egon. Because that's where we're going to find he portal." I snapped, walking out of the room, everyone else except Travis soon following.

*Zane's p.o.v.*

After the whole argument, (Y/n) walked ahead of us, and Travis walked behind us. The both of them didn't talk.

I though to myself quietly as we walked to the stables. I've actually become nice person because of (Y/n). She's been there when others haven't.

I was snapped back to reality when I heard horses. We had finally reached the stables and everyone was picking out horses.

I went with an all black horse. It was a she, but I didn't care. I walked up and let her smell my hand before petting her. She was pretty calm.

I put a blanket and then a saddle on her back before getting on. I sat on the top of her back, looking at Travis for a second before heading out of the stables with everyone else.

*Travis's p.o.v.*

What did I do??

I was guilting myself as I put the saddle on my horse. She was an all white horse. I made sure the saddle was comfortable for her and got on her back.

Zane looked at me for a second before leaving his stable. I sighed and walked outwards on the horse.

I still walked behind everyone else until I decided to apologize to (Y/n).

Everyone else talked in a group on their horses, and (Y/n) was ahead of everyone a little bit.

I rode up to her, going at her pace. She looked at me with a frown before looking back forwards. "Look," I continued. "I'm sorry for the argument. It was stupid of me to do that.. I was just..."

I paused for a minute, looking at he ground for a second. "You just what?" I looked up and met eyes with (Y/n).

"I was jealous okay..." she smiled at me response and giggled. "You were jealous of what? Me talking to Zane? Hehe. Just worry about the mission for now. I'm not going to change anyone's relationship with anyone yet." I looked at her and smiled, the air around us becoming lighter.

Everyone automatically became happier when we started to talk. The day ended with all of us laughing, telling jokes and stories, and riding our horses.