Chapter 6

*Your p.o.v.*

I woke up in the middle of the night surprisingly warm. I didn't have a blanket but I had one. It was purple so, obviously one of Aphmau's blankets. I heard soft snoring on both sides of me. On my right Zane's hand was in mine and he was practically cuddling with my arm. And on my left Travis was pressed up against me, his fingers intertwined with my hand. I blushed and smiled. I kissed oh of their foreheads, wishing them good dreams. I eventually fell asleep with a smile on my face.

*Travis's p.o.v.*

I woke up in the middle of the night, looking at (Y/n). She looked so cute when she slept. I had her hand intertwined with mine and Zane had her other arm. I was a little jealous that (Y/n) wasn't mine but she wasn't mine yet. I still stared at her face when she sat up. I closed my eyes quickly hoping she didn't see me awake. She immediately felt really warm. I peeked and saw her faint smiling, but it being really dark that's all I could really see. She then kissed Zane's forehead and then kissed mine before laying down. In my head I smiled and wanted to kiss her on the lips and cuddle forever but sadly I couldn't... yet..

*Zane's p.o.v.*

I did not have a tent so I slept by (Y/n). I was having an amazing dream where we were cuddling at my house watching my little horsies, when I was woken up by someone kissing my forehead. I opened one eye a tiny bit and saw (Y/n) lean away and saw her kiss Travis's forehead. I blushed a beet read under my mask and smiled. I really love her.. yes coming from me a cold heartless person.. why would she ever like me?

*in the morning, your p.o.v.*

I woke up with the sun shining in my face, and being in the middle still of Zane and Travis, except they were cuddling with me. I blushed immediately and just as I looked up Kawaii~Chañ was there to take a picture. I heard there 'click' and watched her run away fan girling. I blushed even more as the two boys buried their faces deeper into my shoulders/arms. Aphmau walked up to us and smiled. "So cute!" She whispered as I gave her a death glare while blushing. "You can try and be intimidating but it doesn't work when you blush." Aaron said coming up behind Aph as I blushed even more and laid my head back. "Why.." I whispered as Travis lifted his head up. "Hello beautiful." He said as I blushed, not being able to hide my face. Right on cue Zane woke up and growled at Travis. "She's not beautiful. She's sexy." Zane said blushing right after, me pretty much a tomato by now. I stood up quickly and walked to Aph. "Hide me." I said hiding behind her with my face in her back. She laughed and teased me as Zane and Travis tried to come over to me. Aphmau stood to the side of me as Travis started to smirk at me and as Zane was being protective. While they glared at each other for a minute I ran to Garroth and hid behind him. "Help!" I squeaked as I jumped onto his back, him now running with me away from the Casanova and emo. I laughed while blushing as Garroth laughed as well. He was like a brother to me, and I was like a sister to him.

*Time Skip*

After the whole ordeal, we all went hiking. There was a waterfall nearby and it was said to be really pretty, though it would take half a day to get there. We all packed stuff in case we got lost. I grabbed all of my survival stuff and put it in my backpack. "Everyone ready?" Katelyn asked as everyone nodded. "Hey Nicole do you have everything you need?" Dante asked gesturing to her backpack. "Yes Dante." She replied while smiling as we all started walking alone the dirt trail. After about four hours we finally reached the waterfall. And it was beautiful. We were standing on a rock bridge type thing over the water when we heard a creaking sound. "Guys-" I was cut off by all of us screaming as we all fell into the water.

*no ones p.o.v.*

Everyone was standing on the rock bridge admiring the waterfall when there was a creaking sound. The ground stared to crack. "Guys-" (y/n) said but was cut off by them all screaming as they feel into the water. The water they fell into led to another waterfall father down the rapid moving river. They all tried to swim to the sides of the river but it was too fast and powerful. (Y/n) was so close to the side when she hit a rock in the river and it pulled her under, hitting her head on another rock knocking her out. Everyone saw this and tried to help, eventually getting to her... but also going over the waterfall....

I tried to make the chapter better for this one. I hope you liked it! See you in the next chapter! Byeee!!!

Word count: 889 words