Chapter 13

*Your p.o.v.*

By the way school is out so I can update more!! Yay! I really enjoy writing for you guys!

It was now about noon, and we were only a few minutes from Striwsa, the town walls coming into view.

Zane and Travis were walking on both sides of me so I was in the middle. Everyone else was talking.

"So do you think we'll find a way out of this dimension?" Aph asked me, Aaron and her holding hands.

I shrugged my shoulders saying, "I don't know. If not we'll figure something out."

Everyone nodded as we reached the wall.

The guards looked at us before opening the gate, probably taking note.

The town was full of life. People were everywhere.

"This must be a city for the wealthier folks." Nicole said, taking note of all the people in somewhat fancy clothes for this timeline.

"Yeah. Should we split up to find the library? We'd cover more ground." Katelyn said as I nodded.

"We'll do that. Aphmau, Aaron and Kawaii~Chan go together, Nicole, Dante and Katelyn group, and I'll go with Travis and Zane." I responded, everyone agreeing before heading off.

*Zane's p.o.v.*

I grabbed (Y/n)'s right hand, gripping it tightly. Travis looked at me and glared, before doing the same as well.

"Guys. Please just don't do that now. We're on a mission." (Y/n) sighed in annoyance as Travis and I mumbled a "sorry."

She nodded as we found the library.

*Time Skip*

Everyone was finally here, all of us looking for anything that could tell us how to get home in the library.

"Hey I found something!" (Y/n) said, all of us gathering around her.

"It says here that ten people will venture into this land, and save everyone. Each have their own power, but one has the most power out of everyone... that wouldn't be us.. would it?"

Everyone shrugged.

Just then there were loud screams. We ran outside the library to see what was happening..

The sky was blood red and chaos was erupting right before us. Shadow demons where everywhere. They had blood red eyes and large claws.

We all took out our weapons, ready to fight..

*Your p.o.v.*

I took out my rainbow flame sword and held it with a firm grasp. Shadow demons were coming our way, and we were ready.

I charged forwards, piercing one of the demons in the chest, making it evaporate into nothingness.

I looked over at my friends for a second, seeing an aura around them all. They all started to glow along with myself, we were quicker and more agile.

I shook the thought as I sliced away at the demons, brave enough people watching from their house windows.

One by one we fended off the monsters, the last of them fleeing. The sky turned a nice bright blue again, everyone finally coming out of their houses. They all walked up to us and applauded and thanked us for getting rid of all the monsters.

A guy in full armor, pushed through the crowd to get to us. "The king would like to see you ten." He bellowed, his voice deep.

I nodded at him, confidence surging through me..