Chapter 8

*Your p.o.v.*

"You're what?!" I asked as Robert smiled lightly. "I'm your brother. (Y/n). Mom and Dad never told you." He replied as I sat on the black ground, at least I thought it was the ground.

"So.. what happened?" I asked softly, Luna disappearing quietly. "Well let's start at the beginning. So you're what now, 22?" Robert asked as I nodded, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Okay, when you were born, I was seven years old. I loved to play with you, hold you, everything. You were a perfect little sister."

"Thanks rob."

"No problem. Anyways, when you were about two years old, I ended up getting cancer. I had a brain tumor." He said quietly, looking sad.  I nodded towards him to continue.

"Well after about a year, two days before your birthday... I um. Died. And how I know that is because for some reason I was put in your head by Luna." Robert said, looking off into space. "Really? But how come mom and dad never told me?" I asked wiping away a few of his tears, both of us smiling.

"I guess they were too devastated to tell you. But Luna told me I had to help you, but with who knows what. But you're stuck here for awhile in your coma so prepare for story time." He replied while I nodded, the conversation starting.

*Travis's p.o.v.*

I started the fire, everyone finding a spot to sleep. I sat under a tree, Zane with (Y/n) for the night, the both of us taking turns caring for her. "You okay?" Aph asked walking over to me and sitting down. "Yeah. I just hope (Y/n) is okay." I replied while sighing, the wind being a light breeze on a warm night.

"Well here's a blanket, and get some sleep okay? Aaron, Garroth, Laurence, Dante and Katelyn have already made a cot to carry (Y/n) on. Tomorrow we need to find a way out. If we follow the river upstream we should find the campsite soon." Aph said as I nodded.

"Okay. Get some sleep too. I just hope we'll make it out soon.." I sighed as she walked away, I covered up with the one blanket I packed in my waterproof backpack and fell asleep while looking at the stars.

I hope you liked this chapter, and hopefully I will update again sometime soon.