2. TREYELLA!!

After the incident, Trey is still shaking uncontrollably and Teë is just looking at him while she has vibrating in pain from the electricity still cursing through her body in silence, after a while she breaks it and speaks to him.
Teë: Treyella, are you okay?
Trey: I hate water, especially when it electrocuted me. It was also fr-freezing!
Teë: I'll help you. *walks up to him*
Trey: You have done enough for one day! *stands up and walks*
Teë: *stops walking* W-wait what do you mean?
Trey: *stops walking and turns around* If you didn't drop that stupid hammer then we would've been fine...AND DRY! But now we're FREEZING AND WET, possibly on the verge of getting hypothermia!
Teë: It was an accident, Treyella...
Trey: AND STOP CALLING ME TREYELLA, I'M NOT YOUR "TREYELLA" AND I NEVER WILL BE! GOT IT?! *turns around and starts walking*
Teë: S-sorry *shivers* You c-c-could've at least thanked me f-f-for saving your l-life.
Trey: *stops walking without turning around* Thanks.
Teë: W-we could get dry at my uncle's cabin. He has one in the east of Valencia, not far from this lake in fact.
Trey: We don't have time, we need to save our friends.
Teë: But where are they?
Trey keeps quiet knowing she has a point.
Teë: Exactly. See you don't know! So while we could think of a plan, we could go to my uncle's cabin, bath, eat and warm up.
Trey: Fine, lead the way.
At Teë uncle's cabin, it is 12am
Teë gets a key from the flowerpot and unlocks the door, she walks inside the cabin and switches on the lights.
Teë: It's better in here than it is out there. Isn't it Trey?
Trey: Look, let's just think of a plan. We need to find out where that minion took our friends an--
A hologram appears in front of them out of nowhere. Teë screams and jumps on Trey.
Teë: Ahhhh! What's that?
Trey: Ugh, IT'S JUST A HOLOGRAM, TEË!
The hologram is facing a wall without showing anyone's face. A voice starts speaking from the hologram.
???: Trey Blues or should I say Hero of Oceania.
Trey: WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH OUR FRIENDS?!
Doctor Smith appears on the hologram.
T&T: DOCTOR SMITH!
Doctor: Ugh, there's that annoying pest, I knew I forgot someone!
Teë: *jumps out of Trey's arms* WATCH IT FATTY or I'll go crazy on your--- *tries to summon hammer* H-huh?
Doctor: *laughs evilly* It's useless to try and summon your hammer because for once you won't be able to lift it.
Teë: What do you mean I can't?
Doctor: Because my minion used my special virus that resulted to take you and Trey's special abilities. His speed and your strength...
Trey: (No wonder why, it was hard to catch up with Teë... And that means she didn't drop her hammer on purpose...) WHERE ARE OUR FRIENDS?! WHERE'S SALLY, MILES AND NIGÉL?! (A/N Trey does care about the others it's just long if I say all the names :))
Doctor: Why, I'm really glad you asked me that.
The hologram turns to Miles and Sally showing them beat up, bruised and tied up.
Miles: TREY!
Trey: MILES!
Doctor: Don't worry I haven't forgotten about your precious princess, Sally.
Trey: SALLY!
Sally: *looks up* Trey?
Trey: WHERE ARE YOU, WHERE ARE ALL MY FRIENDS!
Doctor: Sorry, but that information is highly confidential and class--
Nigél: WE ARE IN SPACE COLONY ARK!
Doctor: *chuckles nervously* He's joking.
Jason: YOU GOTTA FIND ALL 7 OF THE EMERALDS MAN!
Doctor: SHUT UP, YOU PIECES OF FAECES!
Nigél: MAKE US, YOU BIG, FAT FAILED EXPERIMENT OF LIFE!
Jason: YEAH, YOU UGLY ACCIDENT!
Doctor: BINARY! DUCK TAPE THEM ALREADY!
Trey: LISTEN HERE , ONE I FIND ALL THE 7 CHAOS EMERALDS, BETTER BE READY CAUSE---
Doctor: I don't appreciate your manners. So I'll be ready, but instead of a month you now have 3 days. And if you don't make it on time, say bye to your friends and Oceania because I will kill them in the most slow and painful way, you could ever imagine. Wow I am a genius aren't I? Your time starts...*looks at watch* Now! 72:00:00 hours remaining, 71:59:59 now tick tock... *hologram closes*
It was hard enough to find all off them in a month, now it's three days. What do you think Trey and Teë are gonna do now? Will they get to their friends on time or will everything be destroyed when they get there? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OF PREVIVE! Sorry it's a very short chapter, I'll update another chapter or if lucky maybe two chapters today! Anyways byeee ❤️