9. LET'S DO THIS!

Trey and Teë are in the air with the jet, while Teë is flying it. Trey is only the top of the jet at the front.
Trey: Hey Teë! You've got the hang of this!
Teë: Don't push your luck. *pushes several buttons*
Trey: All we need to do is--
Missiles emerge through the ground and point upwards ready to get fired. Trey looks down.
Trey: Huh?!
Teë: What?
Trey: We finally have some competition...
Teë: WHAT?!?! (oh no the doctor's trying to blow us out of the frickin' air! I'm not even an expert on this thing!)
Doctor Smith is watching through his cameras on a screen inside his base with his two assistant robots, cubot and binary.
Dr Smith: Hmm...I guess they're coming towards the trap. Say bye bye, boys and girls.
Dr Smith starts pressing several buttons and presses the large red button repeatedly activating the missiles to be shot upwards towards the X-Tornado. Teë flies and spirals the jet in circles dodging the missiles.
Teë: AAAAHHH! (Why the heck did I agree to this? It's his eyes that made me hypnotised...*mental face palm* arghhhh!)
Teë is flying towards the base, but the missiles are tailing on her.
Trey: FIRE AT THE MISSILES!
Teë fires at all the missiles causing them to explode and get destroyed. He smiles and punches the air in enjoyment.
Trey: I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT, TIANA!
Teë: Tiana?
Trey: Uhm...Teë! I said Teë.
In Doctor Smith's Base
Dr Smith: PLAN B!! PLAN B!!
Back with Teë and Trey
Trey: Teë, fire at that wall!
Teë fires at the wall in a circle pattern.
Teë: Wait, what are you doing?!
Trey: Trust me!
Trey jumps off the jet into the air as Teë keeps flying forwards.
Teë: TREY!!
He smashes into where Teë shot the lasers and bursts through the wall into the base. He starts to run towards Dr Smith's room.
Trey: Here I come, Smith.
Trey bursts through the doors, but stops
In his tracks as he sees Dr Smith there staring at him with an evil smirk.
Dr Smith: You got lured into my trap, hohoho!
A 50ft robot appears from the shadows towering over Trey. Trey is shocked by the size of the robot and how strong it looks, especially because it is powered with the last 2 chaos emeralds. Dr Smith flies into the head of the robot and sits inside the compartment to control it.
Dr Smith: It's time to finish this, Prince Trey Blues.
Trey: Bring it.
The robot swings in a powerful punch with its metallic fist. It punches into where Trey was standing, but he jumps out of the way before it gets to him. He jumps between the rocks that the robot caused and smiles cockily.
Trey: Just remember, I have the 4 chaos emeralds!
As he's still in midair, the robot kicks Trey and sends him flying across the room. Trey hits the ceiling and starts to fall down, but the robot kicks Trey again this time into the war. Trey crashes through the wall. Dr Smith laughs evilly thinking he's killed Trey.
Dr Smith: HOHOHO! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!
Through the smoke emerges Trey still stuck in the wall with one eye open smiling cockily.
Trey: Not quite.
He jumps out of the wall towards the robot with the chaos emeralds in his hands.
Trey: WITH THE POWER OF THE CHAOS EMERALDS I WILL--
The robot grabs him again with its big metal fist and tries to squash him against the floor by slapping Trey against the floor. Trey struggles to breathe.
Trey: AT LEAST GIVE ME A CHANCE TO ACTIVATE THEM!
Dr Smith: Idiotic prince, your powers have no match for my large robot with two chaos emeralds inside.
Trey pokes out through the edge of the hand and looks up at the 50ft robot where Dr Smith is.
Trey: Th-Thanks for telling me that.
Dr Smith: And the best part is, I will crush you and your little friends one by one. Starting with you.
Dr Smith presses a button crushing Trey under the plutonium palm.
Trey: AAAAHHHHH!! Ugh...
Dr Smith: What's wrong Trey? Is it too hard?
The others watch through the cameras to see Trey getting crushed by the robot, life being squeezed out of him.
Trey: Must...Not...*pant*
Sally: TREY!!
Miles: OH NO!
Nigél: COME ON TREY! YOU'VE GOTTA GET UP!
Sophia: MMPHHH! (How come they aren't duct taped?!)
Crystal: Mhhmm...(Mr Trey!)
Melanie: Come on, Trey! The sooner you fight the sooner I'll get out of these chains!
Jason: Ugh...God damnit faker...Fight back!
Theo: (Why am I tied in pink?)
Dr Smith: You're not only disappointing me, Trey...But your friends too! I've never seen you give up so early.
Trey: I...Will...Never...GIVE UP!!
Trey pushes himself up with all his strength and runs out from under the robot. The others cheer for him through the camera.
Sally: THAT'S OUR TREY!
Trey runs and leaps out of the building into midair.
Trey: TEË!!
Teë: TREY?!
Trey: PASS ME A POWER RING!
Teë: *holds up glowing ring* YOU MEAN THIS ONE?!
Trey: THAT WILL DO! *reaching for the ring*
Trey grabs the ring and holds his fist out powering back towards the base.
Trey: TIME TO CRACK SOME HEADS!
Trey charges the ring with the emeralds he has in his other hands. He spin dashes through the wall, Dr Smith looks at a blue aura force field coming his way.
Dr Smith: WHAT THE?!
Trey goes through the robot and comes out from the other side with the two chaos emeralds which were embedded in it. He jumps high in the air and the chaos emeralds shine brightly in his hands. Meanwhile Teë is still circling the base waiting for him to come out.
With Teë in the X-Tornado
Teë: I'm worried about him..
Teë opens the cover for the jet to look outside and climbs onto the top of it, she looks down.
Teë: We can't split up!
She jumps out of the jet and falls down towards the base, while Trey is inside the base trying to activate the emeralds.
Back with Trey in the base
Trey: WITH THE POWER OF THE CHAOS EMERALDS I WIL--WHAT THE?! *gets grabbed by another machine*
Dr Smith: I always have a backup plan.
Trey: YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH--
Dr Smith sticks Trey into a tank of deep water while his machine is latched onto Trey. Dr Smith pulls Trey out of the water with the robot. Trey starts to choke on the water.
Trey: WATER!! *spits out water*
Dr Smith: What's the matter? Don't like the water?
Trey spin dashes destroys part of the robot he was in, he starts to run out of the way.
Dr Smith: GET THAT BOY!
Trey: AAAAHHHH!
Trey is running away from the flames behind him. The others are watching him.
Sally: What is he doing?!
Trey: WATER! FIRE! NO! *runs faster*
Trey stops running as he's cornered by the gigantic fish tank.
Trey: DEAD END! HUH?! *turns around*
Dr Smith: Now give me all the 6 chaos emeralds or goodbye to you.
Trey become scared as he backs away and hits the cold glass.
Teë: Where is he?! *looking around the corner*
Teë sees Trey backed up in a corner by the robots.
Teë: Trey!
Trey: I'm not giving you them!
Teë: How am I gonna save him? I'm weak!
Dr Smith: Then it's time to fry myself a boy!
The fire charges towards Trey's direction.
Trey: AAHHHH! *closes eyes*
Teë: TREY!!
Trey: Teë? *turns to the water tank*
Teë is on the other side of the water tank.
Dr Smith: HOHOHO! IT'S TEË TO THE RESCUE!
Trey: SAVE YOURSELF, TEË!
Teë: I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!
Dr Smith: Aww, true romance isn't it?
Trey: YOU CAN'T FIGHT THOSE ROBOTS! THEY'RE TOO STRONG!
Teë: YOU HAVE THE CHAOS EMERALDS! ACTIVATE THEM!
Trey: I CAN'T! I'LL GET KNOCKED OUT BEFORE IT'S CHARGED UP!
Teë: I guess I'll sort this out then *walks away from the other side of the water tank*
Trey: (What is she doing? Where the heck did she go?)
Teë: Psh, you only got one of us so far! The funny thing is, you can't catch a girl!
Dr Smith: That's because you're no use for me anymore.
Teë: *sighs and shrugs* Oh dear, Dr Smith has given up on a girl...That is very disappointing.
Dr Smith: I NEVER GAVE UP!
Teë: So you're letting one of your enemies escape? That's giving up! You can only catch Trey cause he can't run fast anymore! That's just cheating!
Dr Smith starts to get angry.
Dr Smith: SHUT UP YOU LITTLE RAT!
Teë: And look who's talking. *smirks*
Trey chuckles.
Dr Smith: GET THAT PINK RASCAL! (A/N she's wearing pink btw guys, she's not pink like Amy😉)
Teë begins to run while the robots are following her.
Teë: Trey! Go!
Trey: Alright! *running off*
Dr Smith: I'm not finished with you *floating in the egg chair*
Trey: AND I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!! *jumping towards him*
Dr Smith: WHAT ARE YOU--
Trey uses the power of the first 4 chaos emeralds and punches Smith's chair. He flies out of his chair and hits the ground.
Dr Smith: AAAHHHH!
Trey: HOPE YOU DON'T MIND! BUT I WANT TO PLAY WITH YOUR TOYS TOO! WITH THE POWER OF THE 6 CHAOS EMERALDS!! AAAHHHHH!! *feeling the energy inside him*
Trey flies towards the robots. Teë starts to lose breath by running. Trey chuckles and charges towards them and goes through them completely destroying them all.
Teë: What was--
Trey lifts Teë in his hands in bridal style and speeds up.
Teë: EEEP!
Trey: HANG ON! IT'S GONNA BE A BLAST!
The robots start to electrocute and malfunction.
Teë: TREY...
Trey: TRUST ME! *flying towards the wall*
They fly through the wall and out of the base with a golden protective aura around them. The power surging through both of them as Trey flies away from the exploding base with Teë in his arms. Teë stays silent in shock.
Trey: One more chaos emerald to go!
Teë: Wait...Did you kill Smith?
They land onto the ground safely.
Trey: Actually...I don't know...
They stare at the base catching fire and electric waves surrounding it, Trey's eyes flash open in realisation of an explosion.
Trey: GET DOWN! *grabs Teë and pushes her on the ground*
The base explodes fully on itself, the others watch through a robotic camera.
Sally: NO!
Jason: *face palm*
Theo: (D-Daddy...) (A/N Wth Silver,
He ain't your daddy, lol)
Dr Smith: I guess your hero has failed on you all. *smirks evilly* And they only had one more chaos emerald to go. MWAHAHAHAHA!! VICTORY IS MINE!
Meanwhile outside the debris of the base with Trey and Teë
Teë is on the ground unconscious. She wakes up and lifts her head.
Teë: Ugh...Oww...What a bump...Huh? *looks at her hand*
Trey's hand is on Teë's hand while he's still unconscious next to her.
Teë: *blushing* Trey?
Trey: Teë? *opening his eyes* What the...*notices his hand on Teë's*
Teë: Hehe *takes her hand away*
Trey: *chuckles and looks away blushing* (What's wrong with me?)
Teë: It's getting late...Shall we stay for the night?
Trey is not listening to Teë, he's just spaced out blushing.
Trey: (I feel heat in my cheeks...)
Teë: Trey?
Trey: Yeaaahhh? *turns back to her smiling nervously*
Teë: Are you blushing?
Trey: Of course not, don't be so stupid *looks away*
Teë: Shall we stay here for the night or not?
Trey: Actually, can I take you somewhere?
Teë: Uhm...Where?
Trey: In the most beautiful forest of Aquatia.
Teë: L-Like a date?
Trey: Maybe...*smiles and begins walking*
Teë: *covers her mouth* (Did he actually say maybe?!) *blushes*
Trey: I've only been here once with no one else...it was quite a while ago when I came here with my family for a royal visit to Aquatia but I had forgotten about this forest till somehow I just remembered.
Teë: So you never took Sally here?
Trey: Nope *walking towards the forest*
Teë: Did you ever take her on a date?
Trey: Just a few, we always kept having break ups cause she likes other boys too such as Travis and Caleb.
Teë: *crosses arms* Hmph! You deserve better! *looks at him* Sorry...I didn't mean it that way.
Trey: Don't worry about it...Tiana...
Teë looks at him, stands still and blushes as she can't believe he's given her a nickname.
Trey: C'mon *walking into the forest*
Teë: If this is a date, c-can I change into the different clothes I brought? I can use my chaos emerald to change me into them, I know it's an immature way to use their power but I'll never do it ag--
Trey: It's alright, go ahead it's yours anyway. *winks*
Teë: O-Okay...
Teë uses the dark blue chaos emerald to change into different clothes by activating its power telepathically.

Teë emerges out of the dark blue light and looks at Trey

Teë: Ready!
Trey: Wow you look--
Teë: Different. *mimics his voice*
Trey: I don't talk like that! And I was gonna say cute. *blushes and looks away*
Teë: R-Really?
Trey: Yeah it's a different style and it suits you because you always wear red or pink or purple all the time. Anyways let's keep walking...
What will happen between these two? Trey has finally admitted it's a date!!!! After all these years, will it be perfect or awful? Will they find all the chaos emeralds in time or not? Find out in the next chapter of PREVIVE!
End of Chapter 9