8. Watch it mister, or I'll go prehistoric on your butt!

Teë: Trey! Look!
Trey: Huh?
Both Trey and Teë see a glimmer of light by a cactus on the other side of the sand dune.
Teë: It might be the next chaos emerald!
An earthquake starts to erupt beneath the sandy surface. Every starts to shake.
Teë: WHAT'S THAT?!
Trey realises that this isn't any natural earthquake, he becomes very suspicious and alarmed. A large, yellow, muscular-looking robot rises from the ground with a dark green gem on its forehead. He stands in front of them.
Zelkova: I am Yellow Zelkova. I now take control over this land. If you do not surrender, I shall destroy you.
Trey: You really think we're a bunch of mice?
Zelkova: Yes I do. SO MOVE IT!
Teë: LISTEN, PAL! WE'RE NOT MOVING AND YOU CAN'T MAKE US!
Zelkova: Mwahaha, poor children. Risking their lives just to get a chaos emerald! Let's see how you take THIS!
Zelkova summons a large, sharp pillar with spikes on the edges and rises it up into the air to eliminate Teë and Trey.
Teë: QUICKLY! *dives out the way*
Zelkova misses them but ends up separating both of them. Trey and Teë fall on the ground hard from their rough, immediate jump.
Teë: TREY! ARE YOU OKAY?
Trey: YEAH! JUST HANG IN THERE!
Zelkova: Let's get the hero first.
Trey becomes nervous as the pillar comes down in his direction, hitting the ground causing sand to block the vision of what had actually happened, Teë becomes scared as she doesn't see that Trey moved out of the way.
Teë: TREY!
Zelkova: Huh?
Trey is on top of the pillar standing on the end with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed.
Trey: You think it was that easy?
Teë: Phew...
Zelkova: HOW'D YOU GET UP THERE?!
Trey: It's called skill, idiot. *rolls eyes*
Zelkova: GET OFF! *waving the pillar around*
Trey: No thanks, I'm more comfortable up here.
Zelkova continues to wave the pillar around, making Trey dizzy.
Trey: Okay maybe I'm starting to get sick.
Teë: I'M COMING TREY!
Teë starts to run towards the Metarex.
Teë: LEAVE HIM ALONE! *punches Metarex*
Zelkova: Huh? *turns around*
Teë shakes her hand in pain, she hisses at the pain.
Teë: O-Ow..I forgot..I don't have the chaos emeralds..
Zelkova: So you want some more attention? *raises the pillar*
Trey falls off of the pillar and lands on the ground.
Teë: AAAH!!
Teë dodges out of the way as the pillar comes and hits the spot she was at, but unfortunately she hits herself hard on the ground.
Teë: Ugh..
Trey: Teë?!
Zelkova starts running towards Teë, she becomes scared as she can't move since she is badly hurt at the moment. The robot is 50 ft high. Zelkova charges at Teë with his pillar.
Trey: TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! THE POWER OF THE THREE CHAOS EMERALDS! COMBINE!
The emeralds start to glow brightly in his hands responding to Trey immediately as servers. He charges up the power as it runs through his body. He transforms into an electric spin dash. Zelkova raises a larger pillar with both hands.
Zelkova: Mwahahaha!
Teë closes her eyes in fear of being crushed to death. Trey charges in their direction as a blue force field surrounds his electric spindash.
Trey: HEY, YOU! *spinning towards the Metarex*
The blue light blinds the Metarex's eyes.
Zelkova: HUH?!
Trey: SAY HELLO TO THIS!
The Metarex stares at the blue, electric speedy force field coming his way as he slams into his metallic structure and starts blasting him through the desert.
Zelkova: WHOAAAAA!
Trey hits him against the other pillars as he crashes into them breaking and crashing them down. Teë opens her eyes to see she hasn't been hurt.
Teë: Huh?
Trey stops spin dashing and stands up in his normal form, he looks down at Teë from a Stone Mountain to check if she's alright.
Trey: Teë! Are you alright?
Teë: Yeah.
Trey jumps from the Stone Mountain and lands in front of Teë, she hugs him and he hugs back! He starts blushing like crazy when she hugs him.
Teë: You really do need me...
Trey: *lets go and holds her shoulders* Of course I do, Teë.
Teë: Let's get that emerald.
A white bright emerald is shining brightly from beneath the sand, Trey picks the emerald up as it glows even more brighter in his hand.
Trey: Just 3 more chaos emeralds to go! Hmm... *looking at the map* Uhh... *hides map and sweats*
Teë: What's the matter?
Trey: *sweats and chuckles nervously* Nothing...
Teë: Sure there is, I can tell by the tone of your voice.
Trey: Ugh...(She really does know me)
Teë: So why are you hiding the map?
Trey: What are you talking about?
Teë glares at him and puts her hands on her hips.
Teë: Give me the map, now!
Trey: W-Why?
Teë: Because you're hiding something from me.
Trey dramatically whines sarcastically.
Trey: You don't trust me?
Teë: Hmph! *crosses arms*
Trey: *face palm* Fine...*gives Teë the map*
Teë looks at the map and looks back up at him in confusion.
Teë: What's wrong with it?
Trey: Look... *points at next location*
Teë: Aquatia... *rolls eyes and looks up at him* Trey, we have to go there.
Trey: B-But the water...
Teë: DO YOU WANT TO SAVE OUR FRIENDS OR NOT?!
Trey: Yes...
Teë: Then let's keep moving! *begins walking*
Trey: ...*sweats nervously* (Where did she get all this energy from?)
They teleport to Aquatia within minutes and look at it from a distance.
Trey: So this is Aquatia?
Teë: Yeah...The tower of Dr Smith's hidden base here is kinda tall... *looks up*
Trey: I thought it was underwater.
Teë: But how are we supposed to get up there?
Trey: Easy, all we need to do is--
An evil spirit-like robot appears in front of them out of nowhere.
Minion: SURPRISE! *appears and blows them away*
Teë gets blown faraway by the immense wind getting blown their way.
Teë: AAAAHHH!
Trey tries to hold onto the ground, but fails and gets blown away into the distance too. Teë and Trey land on the floor badly and get hurt.
Minion: Mwahahaha *blowing wind behind them*
Trey and Teë hold onto some objects, Teë holds onto a tree stump and Trey holds onto some branches.
Trey: TEË, HANG ON!
Teë: WHY WOULD I NOT HANG ON?!
Minion: Because you're too weak, MWAHAHA!
Teë: Ugh...
Teë is trying to hold on for dear life as she's slowly losing her strength and getting blinded by the piercing wind.
Trey: TEË!
Teë: I'M TRYING!
Trey looks back her with a worried look on his face. The minion is trying to blow them into the portals.
Minion: I may of not got you the last time, but I will this time. *blowing wind faster*
Trey: Ugh...AAAAH!
Trey gets blown away by the wind, but Teë grabs his arm.
Trey: TEË, YOU CAN'T HOLD THE BOTH OF US!
Teë: I DON'T CARE, I'M NOT GONNA LET GO! Like you said the first time, I'm not gonna lose you too.
Trey grabs onto the tree stump while holding Teë's hand. Teë's hands start to slip from the tree stump and Trey's hand. Trey tightens his grip on Teë.
Trey: I won't lose you...I won't.
Teë: Treyella...
Teë realises what she said out loud since it wasn't allowed cause that's breaking the rules, so she covers her mouth with both hands unaware that the wind is still blowing.
Trey: TEË!
Trey's eyes open as he realises she's not in his grip anymore, he tries to grab her hand.
Teë: AAAAAHH!
Teë is getting flown towards the portal. Trey starts to get angry at the minion and closes his eyes to concentrate.
Trey: Like I said...I WON'T LOSE YOU!
Trey uses the power of the four chaos emeralds, a piercing light emerges from his hands as he transforms into a destructive spin dash. Teë is getting closer and closer to the portal, she reaches her hands out for Trey.
Teë: TREY!!
Trey spin dashes through the strong wind without struggle and goes towards the portal, he grabs Teë in his arms and spin dashes with her towards the ground away from the portal.
Teë:*pant* *pant* Phew...
Trey: Don't do that again, Teë... I almost lost you.
Teë: *looks up at him* Sorry...
Minion: You win...For now...
Trey: WE WILL ALWAYS WIN! NO MATTER WHAT!
Minion: Mwahahaha, you only have 24 hours left to find other chaos emeralds. I wish you...The worst of luck...
The minion disappears and the wind stops blowing. Trey starts to sweat and space out in shock at what the minion said. They both stand up and let go of each other.
Teë: *looks up at him* Trey, what are we gonna do?!
Trey: We're gonna have to move faster. *starts to walk in circles* 24 hours...I can't believe it.
Teë: Trey, we really should be mo--
Trey: I swear it's gone fast...Way too fast.
Teë: We need to get--
Trey: Teë, what time is it?
Teë: *sighs* Its only the afternoon.
Trey: So that means we have one more night...
Teë: Ugh...
Teë feels something hard beneath her feet and starts digging with her hands while Trey is talking.
Trey: And we have the next morning...I guess it's possible finding 3 more chaos emeralds in 24 hours.
Teë digs and pulls the yellow chaos emerald out of the ground.
Teë: You mean two.
Trey: What? *turns to Teë*
Teë holds the emerald up in her hand.
Teë: That machine..Smith must've ordered it here because he knew the next chaos emerald was hidden here.
Trey: Whoa, great job! *smiles* You've found the fifth chaos emerald!
Teë: *smiles at him* Thanks.
Trey: And we don't have to go inside the base!
Some robot claw takes the emerald out of Teë's hands.
Teë:HUH?! *turns around*
Trey: HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!
Dr Smith: Hohoho, you really think you can get it that easy?
T&T: DR SMITH?!
Trey: HOW ARE YOU--
Dr Smith: No questions, I will be taking this emerald thank you very much.
Trey: THAT'S CHEATING! YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE THE EMERALDS! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LET US FIND THEM!
Dr Smith: Indeed, which is why I will hide it in my aquatic base instead. I dare you to come and get it.
Trey: HOW ARE WE EVEN SUPPOSED TO GET UP THERE?!
Dr Smith: I came to your little buddy's brothers' workshop and borrowed a little something, it may be useful.
Dr Smith reveals a jet which belongs to Miles.
T&T: THE X TORNADO!
Dr Smith: Hohoho, I only warn you once...They are some...Or many traps...
Dr Smith flies into his base with the yellow emerald in his robotic claw. Trey jumps on the nose of the jet.
Trey: LET'S GO, TEË! I LIKE TO FACE A CHALLENGE!
Teë: Trey...I'm not used to piloting jets or planes or rockets...
Trey: *looks down at Teë* Teë, you're the only one who can do this.. I am gonna bust in there and get that emerald while you pilot towards the building.
Teë: *sighs* I ain't Miles...I'm just Teë who's a maniac with a giant, oversized hammer.
Trey: So what if you're a maniac? It doesn't mean that everything is impossible.
Teë: I am gonna fail...I just can't do it...*looks at her feet*
Trey jumps off the jet in front of her and puts his hands on her shoulders while gazing into her jade green eyes.
Trey: I believe in you... *caresses her cheek* I've always believed in you.
Teë holds her cheek where his hand is and closes her eyes and blushes and smiles. Trey smiles at her.
Trey: And you should believe in yourself too.
Teë: Oh thank you Trey! *hugs him*
Trey: It's okay, Teë...
Teë lets go of him and puts her hands onto his shoulders while she gazes up in his eyes all excitedly.
Teë: LET'S DO THIS!
What will happen to both of them? And why is the Doctor in Aquatia, isn't he supposed to be in space? What's going on with the others, are they okay? Will Teë fly the jet properly or will she crash and fail? Will they get all the emeralds on time? Find out on the next chapter of PREVIVE!
End of Chapter 8