7. What is this feeling inside of my chest, its probably a fever heh heh...

He grabs her hand with his free hand.
Trey: Told ya to trust me.
Teë: Phew...
Trey climbs back up and helps Teë back up also, she falls onto Trey and their faces are inches away from each other. They both blush.
Teë: S-sorry...
Teë lets go of Trey as he sweats.
Trey: Uhh...No worries.
Back with Dr Smith
Sally starts to wake up after being electrocuted, she finds herself in an electric cage.
Sally: Where am I? *touches electric cage* OUCH! *holds hand in pain*
Dr Smith: It's nice to see your awake, Princess.
Sally: Why'd you move me in here?
Doctor: I just think it's more comfortable for you, instead of being stuck in a tiny space.
Sally: What's the point of making me comfortable?
Doctor: I'm just being friendly.
Back with Trey and Teë
Trey stops walking.
Trey: Teë?
Teë: Yes? *stops walking behind him*
Trey: How come you've become so mature all of a sudden?
Teë: What do you mean?
Trey: *turns around* You haven't been fangirling around me...You're refusing to hold onto me...
Teë: That's because it's part of your rules!
Trey: What if I say that there isn't any rules anymore?
Teë keeps quiet.
Trey: Okay...There are no more rules.
Teë just stares at him awkwardly, keeps quiet and looks at the floor while kicking dust, grass and roses around.
Trey: Don't just stand there, do something!
Teë looks up at him.
Teë: Uhm...What do you expect me to do?
Trey: So even when there are no more rules, you're not fangirling...That's weird.
Teë: Wait, so...After all those times that you refuse me, you finally want me to be fangirling again?!
Trey: I didn't say that! All I said it's just weird.
Teë: Trey...*sighs* What's the point of me trying to win your heart, when you will never feel the same? You even said so yourself so I don't see how that's a problem to you now. Besides, you're dating Sally! You should be worried about her and missing her so bad.
Trey: Of course I'm worried, I'm not just worried about her, I'm worried about all of our friends and of course I miss them!
Teë: I do too, now let's keep moving. We're wasting time.
Teë begins to walk again and Trey walks by her side. Both of them stay silent until Teë spots something.
Teë: Trey, look!
Trey: The third chaos emeralds!
Teë: Man...That sure is stuck high! Well? *looks at Trey*
Trey: What?
Teë: Fetch!
Trey: I'm not your pet. *crosses arms*
Teë: You don't get it, do you?
Trey: Well, you're treating me like I'm a house pet.
Teë: No, no, no! It means go get the chaos emerald!
Trey: Why can't you go get it?
Teë: Such a gentleman you are!
Trey: Yeah I--
Teë: GET THAT CHAOS EMERALD, WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!
Trey: Why me?
Teë: Because you can climb! *winks* And don't make up an excuse, I've seen you in a tree. Even on rooftops.
Trey: You do realise, I can't climb.
Teë: Wait? Then how--
Trey: I use my supersonic speed to get up, DUH! And oh no! I can't run fast anymore.
Teë: Grr...Fine. I'll go get it.
Trey: Thanks! It means a lot! *thumbs up*
Teë turns around and walks toward the mountain.
Teë: (Lazy prince...)
A couple of seconds later...
Trey: C'mon Teë, we haven't got all day! *winks and smirks*
Teë: I'M NOT EVEN HALFWAY THERE YET!
Trey: Then climb faster!
Teë: Ugh, you owe me.
Trey: HEY! I SAVED YOUR LIFE A COUPLE OF TIMES TODAY!
Teë: YEAH! ONLY BECAUSE I HAD THE CHAOS EMERALD.
Trey: Wait...ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT I'M USING YOU?!
Teë: DON'T YOU REMEMBER AFTER WHEN YOU SAVED ME, I SAID 'You came back' AND THEN YOU REPLIED 'Yeah cause you had the other chaos emerald!'
Trey: OH SO THAT'S WHY YOU WERE IN A BAD MOOD THEN!
Teë: YEAH!
Trey: TEË, YOU'RE ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS! OF COURSE I CAME BACK FOR YOU TOO.
Teë: *looks at the 3rd emerald* Ooo...It's so pretty...
The purple emerald floats in her hands.
Trey: GREAT YOU'VE GOT IT! NOW COME BACK DOWN HERE!
Teë: YOU KNOW WHAT, NO!
Trey: WHAT?! WHY WON'T YOU COME DOWN?!
Teë: BECAUSE SINCE THIS JOURNEY, YOU'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT HORRID TO ME!
Trey: WHAT?! I DO--
Teë: LISTEN HERE, YOU PRINCE! DO YOU REALLY THINK I SHOULD COME DOWN AND DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU?! AFTER WHEN I SAVED YOUR LIFE, I TOOK THE BLAME, YOU YELLED AT ME WHEN I ASKED FOR ONE FRICKIN' DATE! YOU HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING NICE TO ME! AND NOW, YOU ONLY WANT ME TO COME BACK DOWN SO YOU CAN HAVE THE CHAOS EMERALDS! *her eye twitches*
Trey: WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS, TEË! OUR FRIENDS ARE IN DANGER, DON'T YOU--
Teë: SAME EXCUSE! BLAH DE BLAH! YOU CAN'T EVEN APOLOGISE AFTER BEING MEAN TO ME WHEN ALL I WAS DOING WAS TRYING TO HELP! I'VE BEEN NICE TO YOU! I'VE BEEN THERE FOR YOU ALL THOSE TIMES...AND I'M JUST SOME ORDINARY FAN GIRL BEHIND YOUR BACK?!
Trey: TATIANA ROSETTA PROSANA, IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN RIGHT NOW! I SWEAR I'LL BE MEAN!
Teë: HOW DARE YOU USE MY FULL NAME, PRINCE TREY ACHILLES BLUES!
Trey: TEË, WE'VE DISCUSSED THIS BEFORE! I DO CARE FOR YOU AS A FRIEND!
Teë: *tears whelm up in my eyes* THAT'S ALL YOU EVER SAY TO ME! AS A 'FRIEND'. CAN'T I EVER BE CLOSER TO YOU THAN THAT?!
Trey: TO BE HONEST, THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU'RE NOT CLOSER, CAUSE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ATTENTION ALL THE TIME!
Teë: SO IS THAT HOW YOU THINK OF ME? FINE! I WILL STAY UP HERE FROM NOW ON! HMPH! *sits down and crosses arms*
Trey: YOU KNOW WHAT? FINE! YOU CAN STAY THERE FOR THE NIGHT AND STARVE!
Teë: Actually, I have food in my backpack! *sticks out tongue*
Trey: And your backpack is down here! *smirks*
Teë: Grr...HMPH!
Teë stays silent.
Trey: F*cking 12 year olds. *walks away with backpack*
Teë: ACTUALLY I'M 13!
Trey: Whatever.
Trey continues to walk away as it becomes night time, he comes back with firewood. It is 10pm in the Rose Kingdom and Teë still hasn't come down. Trey lights the fire to keep warm, then looks up at the mountain where Teë is.
Trey: Teë...I don't understand you. Why are you that desperate for me? I do care about you...It's just that...You're just a friend to me.
Trey remembers what he said to Teë, the angry voice echoes in his head. (I'M NEVER EVER GONNA LOVE YOU!) Trey sighs.
Trey: Teë if you're listening, I am truly, deeply sorry...For everything. I didn't mean what I said at Valencia. I might give you a chance for a date...But right now... we've gotta save our friends. We only have at least a day and a half left. 36 hours. And so far we only have 3 chaos emeralds...
Teë throws both of the emeralds down at him. He catches both in one hand.
Teë: I'm sorry too...But, just go without me...You have the chaos emeralds now you don't need me.
Trey: I do need you, Teë.
Teë: Huh?
Trey: Just get some rest, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.
Teë: Alright...Good night.
Trey walks away from the mountain. Later on, in the morning Trey is sleeping next to Teë he starts to wake, so does Teë.
Trey: Ugh...*turns to Teë unknowingly*
Teë: *yawns and turns to Trey unknowingly*
Trey: Huh? *opens eyes*
Teë opens eyes. They both become shocked and start blushing madly as they are inches away from their lips touching. He moves away quickly.
Trey: TEË! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING UP THERE!
Teë: I was uncomfortable so I came back down.
Trey: Yeah! Doesn't mean you get to sleep right next to me!
Teë: Actually I didn't, I was sleeping by the mountain!
Trey: Then how on Oceania did we end up side by side.
Teë: Trey, you do realise we are by the mountain. So I'm not the one who decided to move.
Trey: O-oh *looks up*
Teë: You sleep walk, don't you?
Trey: *face palm* Sometimes...
Teë: *stomach growling* I sure am hungry.
Trey: Wait, you are? Funny...I'm...Not...Hungry
Teë: YOU ATE ALL THE PANCAKES I PACKED?!
Trey: Heh *scratches head and sweats* Y-yeah...
Teë: Ugh! That's unfair, I'm gonna die of starvation when I am the one who packed the food you didn't even think of it!
Trey: Teë, I'm sure we'll find some food on the way! We must keep moving.
Teë: Arghhh...Yeah you're right.
Trey looks at the map.
Trey: Alright...Our next location is Solaria.
Teë: Isn't that realm basically a desert? Wow yeah Trey, best place to find food! *eye twitches*
Trey: It's not my fault we have to go there, if we want to find the next chaos emerald.
Teë: Well if you hadn't eaten ALL the food, we won't be having this conversation! *crosses arms*
Trey: *face palm* Teë, I don't have time for this, just hold onto me so I can teleport.
Teë: Fine...*holds onto Trey*
Trey: *holds up chaos emeralds* CHAOS CONTROL!
They teleport to the realm, Solaria. Teë starts walking and Trey follows behind her.
Teë: Can I ask why I'm leading the way?
Trey: Ladies, always go first!
Teë: Why thank you, your finally being a gentleman! (*sarcasm*)
Trey: You can say that.
Teë: I wonder...Where could the next chaos emerald be?
Trey: Well if you ask me, it'd be hidden in the sand somewhere.
Teë: Gee...You don't say...(*sarcasm*) This is gonna be a long walk.
After walking for hours.
Teë: I'm...Thirsty...*pant*
Trey: *yawns* Maybe I'll take a--
Teë: Trey.
Trey: Fine. *continues to follow Teë* Teë *pant* Can't we just rest for a minute?
Teë: No!
Trey: Why not?
Teë: Cause you have energy from those pancakes while I have NOTHING!
Trey: *pant* *pant* P-please...
Teë: Fine, but imma keep look-- *about to walk off*
Trey grabs Teë's arm.
Trey: We are not splitting up, you know what happened at the jungle.
Teë: *sighs* Alright...One minute and that's it.
Trey: Ah, what a relief!
Trey falls backwards into the sand, Teë growls and sits onto the sand roughly.
Trey: You alright, Teë?
Teë: Yeah.
Trey: *puts his hand on her shoulders* Then smile!
Trey holds her face and looks into her eyes, Teë blushes madly, but frowns.
Teë: I-I can't...
Trey: Why?
Teë: Because...I'm scared...That we might not find all the chaos emeralds in t-t-t--
Teë doesn't finish and starts sobbing uncontrollably.
Trey: C'mon now, no tears. We're gonna find all the chaos emeralds on time. I know we will.
Teë sobs into Trey's chest and throws her arms around his neck. Trey keeps quiet, but hugs back for the first time in forever. Teë feels Trey's arms go around her and she blushes lightly.
Teë: T-Trey?
Trey: Just don't worry...*hugging her*
Teë: (He's actually hugging me...) *blush*
Trey pulls away from the hug and puts his hand on her shoulders, he gazed into her eyes.
Trey: Feel better?
Teë blushes even more.
Teë: Yes...Thank you. W-We should start moving again.
She turns around and starts walking again.
Trey: (Did I just do what I think I just did? Well, doesn't bother me.)
Trey follows Teë behind her. Teë is still walking and blushing a bright red.
Teë: (I-I can't believe it...He actually hugged me...For the first time ever.)
Both of them walk in silence, while Doctor Smith watches them through cameras at ALL times, creepy right? Back with Dr Smith in his base.
Dr Smith: Hmm...This is starting to get interesting...
Doctor Smith rewinds and replays.
Replay on the Doctor's recorded tape.
Teë: Because...I'm scared...That we might not find all the chaos emeralds in t-t-t--
Teë doesn't finish and starts sobbing uncontrollably.
Trey: C'mon now, no tears. We're gonna find all the chaos emeralds on time. I know we will.
Teë sobs into Trey's chest and throws her arms around his neck. Trey keeps quiet, but hugs back for the first time in forever. Teë feels Trey's arms go around her and she blushes lightly.
Teë: T-Trey?
Trey: Just don't worry...*hugging her*
Teë: (He's actually hugging me...) *blush*
Trey pulls away from the hug and puts his hand on her shoulders, he gazed into her eyes.
Trey: Feel better?
Teë blushes even more.
Teë: Yes...Thank you. W-We should start moving again.
She turns around and starts walking again, Trey follows behind her and they walk in silence.
Dr Smith: Oh Princess! I think you'd like to see this.
Sally: Huh? *looks at screen at the playback* It's just Trey hugging Teë so...Wait he's actually...Hugging her...Prince Trey Blues is hugging his fan girl.
Dr Smith: Hmm...It looks like he's starting to cheat on you.
Sally: No, they're just hugging! I know Trey's not that kind of guy.
Dr Smith: I'm starting to think some romance is going to come between these two...If you don't mind.
Sally: I love Trey and Teë is my friend...I won't mind.
Dr Smith: Sure you won't! Probably once you see them kissing behind your back, let's see if you will still not mind.
Sally: B-but that's silly...I can't expect Trey to actually kiss his own fan girl...
Dr Smith: Of course he wouldn't kiss his fan girl, he'd kiss his friend who's finally matured.
Sally: Ridiculous! You're making up lies, you dick! You're only doing this just to make me hate them.
Dr Smith: If you don't believe me...Then fine...Truth hurts.
What do you think is happening between Trey and Teë, do you think they'll find all the emeralds on time? Meanwhile, Sally has been moved into a different room alone, only to be tortured by live footage of Teë and Trey getting closer by the minute, how do you think Sally will really feel about this if they do something behind her back? Are the others okay? Teë has finally matured! What do you think made her suddenly mature, will she have a new style to go with it, will there ever be a date? SO MANY QUESTIONS! Find out next on Previve!!
End of Chapter 7