12. Game time!

Trey: THIS ISN'T FAIR! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
Dr Smith: Oh but I can! Nobody's stopping you from choosing, it's your choice. It depends on what you care about the most...The world or *tightens grip on Teë* this pathetic girl
Trey: ...
Dr Smith shows Trey his friends on a hologram, all duct taped, tied, beaten, bruised and injured.
Dr Smith: What about your friends? What will you do without them? What about your family? They're still in their kingdom peacefully...Would you want to see them to suffer through this? What about Sally? Don't you love her? What about Oceania? Your home planet, without it, you'll all die! And all you have to do to save it...Is to give up the girl... The one who always annoyed you since you saved her. Or am I wrong... has your feelings changed for her? Come on, Trey... you're almost there... you just need one more chaos emerald to go. What do you have to do is make your choice...
Trey has flashbacks of all his memories with Teë since he had ever saved her from metal robotic clone of himself. He remembers all the times she used to annoy him and squeeze him to death and over shower him with kisses. He remembers when she would chase him with her hammer and how she would jump on his back or in his arms.
Trey: I've made my choice. *sighs and closes eyes*
Trey remembers when they hugged for the first time.
Trey: *opens eyes* I want the chaos emerald.
Teë: *looks at him sadly* (Don't worry, Trey...I understand)
Dr Smith: I knew you'd make the right choice *giving him the chaos emerald*
Trey is about to take the emerald when he hears Teë's voice in his head from when she was sleep talking in Valencia. (If I had to choose between the world and Trey, I would choose Trey!) Teë looks at him while he's about to take the emerald, he refuses and clenches his fist while a golden ring shines in it.
Trey: No... *steps away from the chaos emerald*
Dr Smith: WHAT?!
Trey: I want Teë.
Teë smiles beneath the duct tape and looks up at him.
Dr Smith: TOO BAD!! *grabs Teë* YOU'VE ALREADY MADE YOUR CHOICE.
Trey: I CHANGE MY MIND!
Dr Smith: YOU REALLY WANT THE GIRL INSTEAD?! THEN COME AND GET HER! *flies above ocean*
Teë's duct tape falls off from her mouth and tears are in her eyes.
Teë: TREY, DON'T DO THIS!
Trey: I'M NOT LOSING YOU! *runs and transforms into spindash*
Teë is tied onto a rope around her waist and it being dangled off the edge of the flying robotic chair with her arms and legs tied together.
Teë: TREY, I'M ACTUALLY BEING SERIOUS!! DON'T DO IT! *being hung from above*
Trey spin dashes through the rope and it snaps in half. It drops Teë.
Teë: TRREEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!!
He comes out of the spin dash and looks down forgetting that Teë was tied to the rope. She falls down towards the deep blue ocean.
Dr Smith: Oh look what you've done! I guess you can't choose any now! *smirks evilly* After all, why on Oceania would I give you the chaos emerald? Well...That one is fake! I have the real chaos emerald right here, *holds up real red emerald* hohoho! *smiles evilly*
Trey: *glares at Dr Smith* Like I said, Smith...I don't want the chaos emerald. *kicks his robotic chair away*
Dr Smith: THE EMERALD!! *drops the chaos emerald* *clenches fists and grits teeth in anger* Ah well...It will be lost in the ocean...Where both teenagers WILL DROWN! *flies away*
Teë: AAAHHHHH! *closes eyes*
Teë splashes into the deep blue ocean.
Trey: HANG ON TEË!! POWER OF THE SIX CHAOS EMERALDS!! It's time to face my fear...
Trey dives into the water into spin dash after Teë. Teë is drowning at 100ft...120ft. She opens her eyes to see Trey reaching his arms out to her and swimming.
Trey: (I won't lose you...)
Teë: (No, Trey...You can't...Swim...) *closes eyes and starts breathing in water slowly*
Trey: (I won't let you go...) *grabs onto Teë*
Trey looks up at the surface and holds onto Teë's waist, he knows he can't swim upwards because it will be too late. He looks at Teë as he's in her arms.
Trey: (Even if I have to drown because I...)
Teë: (Treyella...) *smiles while eyes closed and touches his arm*
T&T: (I love you)
Suddenly a bright light emerges from both of them and they are healed and can breathe again. They are being protected by some magical light, it's giving them oxygen, they are shocked at what they see and are still holding hands, they look down at each other's hand and look into each other's eyes.
Teë: Trey...
Trey: Teë...
Teë: H-How are we... *looks down at hands*
Trey: The chaos emeralds...Smith dropped the last chaos emerald...Into the...It's the power of the 7 chaos emeralds...*holds onto her waist and holds her hand* *smiles* We're gonna save our friends, Teë!
Trey picks up Teë in bridal style and flies out of the ocean with the bright light still surrounding them as it disappears slowly. They start flying towards space, Teë holds onto his neck and smiles into the distance, she is deep in her thoughts.
Teë: (I can't believe it...He actually chose me...Trey...) *lies her head on his shoulder* Thank you...
Trey: Your welcome, Tiana.
They both crash into the Space Colony ARK.
Trey: Man...That was a nice landing.
Teë: Hehe.
Trey: We don't have much time left *standing up*
Teë: Ugh...*stomach growling*
Trey: Are you okay? *looks at Teë and holds her*
Teë: Yeah, just starving. *closes eyes and holds stomach in pain*
Trey: Oh...*sweat drops nervously* Well this place has to have food somewhere or our friends would have starved. *stands up*
Teë: Trey, don't worry about me...We've gotta save them!
Trey: Not until you get something to eat.
Teë: Can't you see? I can't move.
Trey: Then I'll carry you! *lifts Teë into his arms*
Teë blushes.
Trey: We're gonna make it on time even without my speed *running as fast as he can*
With Dr Smith and the others
Dr Smith: Hohoho! At last...I get the final victory. Prince Trey...Is dead.
Sally gasps.
Nigél: IT CAN'T BE!!
Dr Smith: HOHOHO! THE WORLD IS ALL MINE! ALL MINE!! *raises arms in victory*
Jason: *facepalm* Ugh...
Dr Smith: It was his own fault, he chose the girl over all of you. You see, Sally? I told you this would happen but you never believed me.
Sally: So what if they loved each other? They're still my friends, I'm not just gonna hate on them because they fell in love.
Dr Smith: So why did you tell me to stop their moment?
Sally looks at Dr Smith silently and everyone looks at her in shock.
Dr Smith: Exactly. *smirks evilly*
With Teë and Trey
Trey: *pant* *pant* Here...*stops running* That's all I can find *helps Teë onto the ground*
A vending machine with Dr Smiths evil company logo is on. It has coffee, hot chocolate etc.
Teë: Trey, I'm not thirsty...
Trey: I know, just get coffee. It'll give you a blast full of energy.
Teë drinks the coffee and Trey looks at her waiting it she will feel better. She finishes the coffee and looks at Trey with an uncertain look. Then she smiles slightly that it can't be seen as much.
Teë: That actually quite helped!
Trey: Good, lets go find our friends.
Trey and Teë walk with each other with their hands brushing against one another. Then Trey grabs her hand and holds it. They start running together hand in hand.
Trey: C'MON TIANA, WE'RE ALMOST THERE!
Dr Smith: Tick Tock, tick tock...Oh I love watching the last minute of Oceania and the seven realms.
Teë: TREY!! *getting lifted into the air*
Trey: IT'S NOT MY FAULT, YOU'RE LIGHT!
Dr Smith: Only 30 seconds left now.
Trey: (Even if we don't make it on time...It's worth a risk)
Dr Smith: Ten...*smiles evilly*
He looks at Crystal, Miles, Melanie, Jason, Nigél, Sally, Theo, Stephen, Caleb, Sophia and Amethyst while he counts down. Teë and Trey are still running and are only 8 seconds away. Dr Smith: Nine...Eight...Seven...Six...Five...Four...Three...Two
Trey lifts Teë up in bridal style and runs faster.
Dr Smith: One... *about to press the red button*
Trey and Teë charge into the room.
Teë: HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!
Sally: TREY! TEË!!
Dr Smith: Y-YOU'RE ALIVE?!
Trey: With the power of all chaos emeralds, we are ultimate!
Dr Smith: GRR...METAREX, COME IN! *clenches fists and grits teeth in anger*
Metarex Army: Roger, Dr Smith *they all surround Trey and Teë*
Dr Smith: You see, Trey? It's too late now! You are outnumbered, it's impossible to defeat all of them. There's only two of you and many of them.
Teë: *whispers* Trey...Look...*points upwards*
Trey: Huh? *looks above*
Sally: TREY! *smiles*
Trey: So...That's where he's been hiding them. *smirks* Here *gives 3 chaos emeralds to Teë* You're gonna need them. So...Who wants a piece of me first?!
Metarex leader: GET THEM!
Trey: TEË! RUN!
Teë: *runs and looks back* PROMISE ME, YOU'LL BE CAREFUL!
Trey: I PROMISE!!
Metarex minions jump on Trey and surround him.
Trey: UGHHHH *spin dashes*
They all fly away and get destroyed.
Metarex leader: There are still more to come.
Trey: I'm just warming up! *spin dashes towards the leader of the Metarex*
Metarex leader: Mwahaha
The leader teleports out of the way, an electric royal blue aura surrounds Trey.
Metarex leader: You're too slow.
Trey: NOPE!
Trey punches through the Metarex minions with chaos emerald energy. Teë continues to run towards the cages, but looks behind at where Trey is.
Teë: (I've gotta free our friends! But how do I get all the way up there?!) *looks up*
Trey: GRRR!! *punches through Metarex minions* *sweat drops* HOW MANY MORE?!?!
Something explodes in the wall.
Trey: HUH?!
Teë comes in with a mini, pink jet.
Teë: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR! CAUSE TEË ROSA IS HERE!
Trey: *holds arm in pain* *winks* Perfect timing.
Teë: HOP ON! WE'VE GOTTA HELP OUR FRIENDS!
Trey: Got it! *hops onto jet*
Jason is dangling from a pole with his hands tied up and he's staring silently at the closed doors. Trey and Teë burst through the doors with the mini jet.
Trey: HEY GUYS!!
Miles: TREY!! *smiles*
Trey hops off the jet.
Trey: Teë, distract the Metarex while I free the others. *winks*
Teë: You can count on me *flies away*
Trey: Now let's bust you guys out of here!
Nigél: IT'S ABOUT TIME! I CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE SMITH A PIECE OF MY FIST!
Teë: YOU METAREX ARE WEAK! *fires at them*
They get destroyed by her lasers. Trey helps Sally out of the chair she's tied up in. He holds her hands and looks into her eyes.
Trey: It's good to see you again, Sal.
Sally: Oh Trey, I knew you'd come.
Jason: Now where's Smith...
Melanie: Ah!! *released from chains* Much better!
Trey: Listen guys, it's too dangerous for you to be here, I want you all to get to the escape panel and wait for us, I will finish Smith once and for all.
Sally: We're all counting on you. *holds thumbs up*
Theo: Uhm, guys? Can I get a coffee before we--
Everyone: NO, THEO!!
The Metarex minions surround Teë's jet.
Teë: HEY! GET OFF ME!
Trey: GO NOW!
Everyone else runs off.
Teë: DO YOU MIND? I CAN'T SEE! *sweat drops*
Trey: *looks back* (TEË...)
What will happen with the others? They are finally free! They have all the chaos emeralds now! Will everyone be safe? What will happen between Teë, Sally and Trey? Find out on the next chapter of Previve!
End of Chapter 12