Winter Break

Mina's POV

As I dragged Marcus down the hall to the library, I'd overhear some people talking about the fight from a couple days ago... I'd sigh. people are still going on about that? And, well... Shiro was pretty scary...
Once we got to the library, he'd unwillingly sit down across from me, and I'd take out a random book from my bag. "So.. what emotion do you want to learn about today?" I'd ask, tilting my head to the side.

"What's the point of this?"

"Just choose."

*Sigh*

He'd think for a bit, then say, "Romance I guess? I don't fucking know... Is that even an emotion?" He'd say, leaning his head back and looking up at the ceiling. "Hah? Why do you want to learn about that?" I'd ask confusedly. He would shrug, crossing his arms.

"Do you like someone?~"

"Hell no."

"Ookay."

"Oh, and, Marcus... Can I ask you something?" I say, getting quiet all of a sudden.
"What now."
"What's that bracelet for?" I'd ask, blinking at him.
He'd stay silent for a bit, then sigh.
"That's none of your business." He'd growl.
     Why am I not surprised,..

I'd just smile at him. "Okay, tell me some other time then!" Is all I replied with.
He looked kind of surprised by my reaction, but  just looked out the window instead of saying anything. I'd start to write something down in my notebook...

   Shiro's POV

     As I walked through the forest, I'd look around at all the snow.

     'Geez, it's cold..'

     I'd stop in my tracks... Someone's here.
     "Who's there?" I'd yell, looking around cautiously.
     I'd hear a childish laugh, then, caught by surprised, I get thrown to the ground.
     "Hey! What the hell?! Get off!" I'd yell at the stranger, kicking at them.

     I had just used my powers to get this far into the forest, to avoid getting caught by the teachers... But now I'm out of energy.
I take a second glance at the stranger attacking me, and notice a red glint in his eyes.
    Ah, a vampire... If he's planning on biting me, maybe he should rethink his life choices...
     Just as I had though, he would prepare himself to bite me.
As he bit into my shoulder, he would screech, my blood burning the inside of his mouth. The vampire stumbled back, wiping the sleeve of his shirt on his tongue in an attempt to stop the burning.
     Damn, that bite hurts...
"What, are planning on dying from making a rookie's mistake?" I'd say, almost as if I were mocking him in a way. He'd glare at me, not saying a word.
     The vampire stomped towards me, kicking me in the chest and sending me stumbling backwards into the freezing creek water.
Just great, I'm freezing now...
     "So I suppose someone hired you to attack me when I was vulnerable? Oh I woonder~ who it might've been..." I'd say sarcastically, standing up and moving a strand of orange hair out of my face.

     Damn it Orito, how far are you willing to go?...

     The boy would unsheathe a green knife, holding it out in front of him. A knife, eh? People should know not to use regular weapons against me by now... Maybe it's poisonous? Hm.
     My eyes would turn a golden color, startling the vampire. Using my illusion magic, I'd create an image of me stabbing him with the exact same knife... He's, smiling?
     Wait a second, I'm a fucking idiot... That's an anti-demon knife- I'd start to think, backing away hesitantly. He'd turn around and stab me in the arm with it, causing me to stumble back. He'd stab me once more in the arm, making me scream. Damn it...
     He must have realized this would attract attention, because as soon as he let go of the handle, he'd run off, leaving the knife in my arm. He didn't get very far...
     Max had kicked the vampire over, stomping on his gut. He was unconscious...

     "Hey, you okay? Shiro, ya there?" He'd say, approaching me cautiously.
     He stopped in his tracks, staring at the knife in my arm, blood gushing everywhere.
"A knife... That bastard, whoever planned this..." Max growled, clenching his fists and kicking the vampire in the gut once more.
     I'd wince.
     Hesitantly, he'd help me up. He looked even angrier than before...

"My blood, don't..." I'd start, wincing at the pain my arm was in. Draping my non-injured arm over his shoulders, he would walk the half-conscious 'me' to the clinic.

     As he set me down, he'd look to the knife in my arm, most likely debating whether or not he should keep it there until the nurse came...

                      Max' POV

     If I don't pull that knife out of her arm soon, she could get an infection... But if I do, she could bleed out...
Damn it-
     I'd grab onto the handle of the knife, and carefully pull it out of her arm, making her scream. I threw the knife halfway across the room, then bandaged her arm up as best I could.

My tail would twitch. Just- Just looking at her right now makes me mad...

It was Orito, wasn't it...

That- Where'd she even get that kind of weapon from?! I know she likes bullying, but she took it too far this time. Way too far...

     A couple of people would walk into the room, handing her a letter, and leaving without a word.

     Odd...

     I'd hear a sniffle from behind me, and I'd quickly spin my head around to see what was wrong.
     Is she crying?
Why would Shiro cry over something like this?... Maybe it has something to do with her past?...
     ... What if she knew Orito before she came to this University?...
I should question Orito, the bitch...

     I'd glance at Shiro, my angry expression fading.

     Maybe I'll go find out later...