Revealed

Max' POV
as we searched through the potion class for a cure to the curse that was put on Marcus, I'd hear Shiro say from behind me, "I think I've got something.." I'd turn around to see her holding a book with a list of potions and cures in it, "Great, lets let the others know, and give it to Mina for her to read... she was always better at potions class than I was.." Shiro would chuckle, then start heading towards the door. As she turned, I'd follow after only to bump into someone instead, but it wasn't her..? I'd look up to see an orange haired boy, who looked similar to Shiro, staring down at me. "Oh, sorry about that, let me give you a hand." He'd hold out his hand, and pull me up. "Oh hey, what're you doing here?" "I just transferred here a couple of days ago.. Hm, have you met any cute boys lately?" "No, Goru.. Me and him have to get going, we're bringing something to a friend." Goru would shrug, "Alright, if you say so.. Shi-Shi" "Please stop calling me that! It's weird.." Shiro would say, walking faster. "Huh? Hey Shiro, wait up!" I'd call to her, attempting to catch up to the demon.
Shiro's POV
As we walked back to the library, Max would walk up next to me ( Now that I was walking a normal pace again.. ), "Soooo..... Who was he?" Heh. I'd look at him and smirk, "Why do you wanna know? Are you.. jealooous?" He'd jump at my statement. "No! I'm not jealous! I just wanted to know, geez..." I'd shrug, "oooookay then. He's my cousin.. My annoying cousin.. Oh, and by the way.. he's gay, so don't even worry about him trying to hit on me.." I'd smirk again. ~Let's see how long it takes before he notices..~ "Ok, phew..... Wait.. I SAID I WASN'T JEALOUS! THAT'S IT-" he'd attempt to chase after me, and I'd be just out of his arm's reach.. I wasn't going to run, I might lose energy for later, so we just ran around ( Me laughing evilly ) until we got to the library. After we gave the books to Mina, she said we could take a break, so we immediately ran off to do just that. Little did I know Max was following me into the woods.. I'd sit down, and look up at the barren trees. I'd sit there for a while.. Huh? My phone's buzzing.. I'd take it out of my pocket and answer. "Hello?"
Max' POV
   I wonder who would be calling her this early in the morning.. huh? She's covering her mouth, like she's.. surprised maybe? Oh, she's hanging up- my eyes would widen. She's.. She's crying.. why is she crying..? I'd walk out from behind the tree I was using as a 'disguise', and run towards her. "Hey, Shiro.. Shiro? Hello.. Are you ok?" She wouldn't answer me.. what's going on..? "Shiro.? You okay?.... I'm gonna go get the others-" I'd feel a tug on my shirt when I turn around to leave. She'd drop her hand and wrap her arms around her legs, then look up at me with tears in her eyes.. "My... My Old orphanage burned down and my whole real family killed after I g-got sent to the orphanage, an-and I don't- I dont-" "Hey, calm down.. Shiro yo-" "My only family left is Goru, you and the others!" She'd yell at me, starting to sob again. "W-What..? What happened.." I'd look at her.. Now I know why.. she tries to cheer people up as best she can.. she knows what loneliness feels like, and she doesn't want others to feel what she's felt.. Misuke's almost just like her, that's why they're friends...

         Because they've both suffered
                      way too much...