However it May Seem

Max's POV
   I'd look down at the sobbing Shiro sadly. I wonder how I can help her... Hm. I'd walk up to her, and pick her up off the ground. "W-Wha?! GAH h-hey! P-put me.. Down.." she'd say, before starting to cry again. I'd sigh, then carry her back to her dorm.

   Once we got there, Misuke immediately started questioning me. "What happened! Did you do this to her?" "Um no, actually she-" "Then do you know who did?" "Actually-" "Wait, do you even know why she's crying?!" "MISUKE JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN FOR A SEC." I'd say, not expecting myself to yell. "S-Sorry..." I'd apologize to her, sighing. She'd nod. "So, um. She said something about her parents dying and her orphanage being burnt down..?" Misuke would slightly gasp. "But that means..-" "Yeah.... She said Me, You, and Everyone else is her only family now." Misuke ran over to Shiro as I set her down, she had started to get heavy. Misuke and I would glance at each other, worriedly. The TV channel across the room would change to the news. 'An orphanage has been burnt down and two people have been murdered in the past week, and most people suspect the culprit is someone in the mysterious school named Star Hill. The pyro-murderer goes by the name, Akio Akamaru. The principal will not let anyone other than the students and their parents and family members go into the school, very suspicious. That is all for now, we'll be back to discuss more of the topic tomorrow.' The TV would turn off right as the subject finished. Wait, Akio.... A-Akamaru..? I know him... I'd look back over at Misuke, then Shiro... She looked so-.... Sad... I couldn't see her like this. I'd nod to Misuke, then exit the dorm.

   Now, where would Akio be... Huh, probably out on the track. I'd walk through the halls quickly, then open the doors to outside, walking up to the edge of the track. Akio would see me from the other side, and stop in the middle of running. He'd wave, then turn around and run over to me. "Hey, what is it?" "Hey, uh... Did you happen to burn down an orphanage... Or murder two people?" His expression would change. He looked shocked and surprised. "Uh.. Heh. Yeah? Why..." I'd shake my head. "What is it? Is there somethin' wrong with killing weakling kids and grown ups like that?-" "Shut up." He'd jump. "What..?"

   "That orphanage is where my friend's from. Those people you killed were her parents." "Her? Oooh I see what this is. And anyway, if those were her parents.... She must be pretty weak then, hu-" he'd stop, backing away from me. "W-What..?" "She's not weak... Trust me. And...."

     "Didn't I tell you to shut up.."