*Bonus Chapter* Kiddie

Shiro's POV
Honestly, I hate school, work, anything boring. What I'm reeeally interested in though is magic, and energy powers, things like that.

I'd sit up, hopping out of bed. Looking around, I'd notice that everyone else had already gotten up..

   As I walked through the halls, I'd spot Mina, Marcus, and Max walking in a group up ahead. I decided to go greet them.

                        Mina's POV
   "Hey guys, wait up!" I'd turn around to see Shiro, waving over to us. "Oh, hi Shiro!" I'd yell, waving back. Once she caught up with us, we'd all continue walking and chatting until we got to the school garden. Once we got there, we all noticed that some of our friends were already here. Misuke, Suki, Goru, and Jin were standing near a purple plant, looking at it suspiciously.

Suki's POV
   I'd jump at the sound of Max's voice, "Hey guys!", I'd sigh, realizing that Shiro and Mina were there too. Jin, Misuke, Goru, and I would turn around and greet them, tell them good morning, you know, the casual stuff. "So uh, what're you guys doing here? And what's with the plant?" Shiro would ask us, looking behind me at the strange purple flower. "Oh! This flower's new, and we don't know where it came from.. Oh wait, Mina, do you know what it is? You like gardening, right?" I'd ask, looking over at her with a hopeful look.

                          Max's POV
   Mina would give Suki a surprised look, "I'm surprised you remembered that, Suki, but.... Sadly, no I don't what kind of plant that is." Misuke, Jin, Goru, and Suki would sigh, almost in unison. Suki would look back at the plant, "Oh,  it looks dry, let me water it real quick.." She'd say, grabbing one of the watering cans off of the ground and holding it up to the flower. "Suki wait! We still don't know what the flower is!" Mina would yell, causing Suki to jump and drop the watering can. The water looked like it was drowning the flower, until it started to glow. We all stared at in in awe. A blinding light appeared, and everyone would yell.

                 Misuke's POV
   I'd get up and hold my head. Odd.... I felt... Weaker..? And I'm not as tall as I was a minute ago... Oh no.. I'd look around at the others, and we'd all stare at each other in fright. We're all.... Kids! What did that flower do to us! I'd look back up at the flower, and it looked dry again.. That flower better have the answer to getting us back to normal...
     Kid Shiro

Kid Marcus