Hound-Like Fangirls (being edited)

Max' POV
I woke up to the sound of a door slamming shut. I jolt up, then look around, where's Shiro? WAIT. Was that her leaving just now? She's still hurt, she can't leave yet! I'd jump off my chair, and land on my face, then run out the door and look through both halls. There she is! I'd run up to her, "Shiro!" As soon as she heard me, she'd start walking faster, great. I'd finally catch up to her, and grab her hand to stop her from walking. "You gotta get back to the clinic! You're still a little hurt!" Wait.... why is she staring at me all weird? And why is her face re- oh, umm... I'd quickly let go of her hand. "I'm fine now, demons heal faster than regular humans... so do half demons." "Oh. Where are you going?" "To find Misuke, she's probably at our dorm, why?" "Um, mind if I come with you? Just in case you get hurt again or something..?" She'd glare at me. "Ugh, you're a terrible liar, but fine." As we walked through the hall, we'd pass a short, brown haired girl. I think her name was Mina?
Shiro's POV
   "Hey, Mina, wanna come with us? We're off to find Misuke." "Huh? Shiro? What're you doing here? It's on the other side of the school... and who's that?" She'd look over at Max, who would wave. "Oh, this is Max." "Wait, is he your boyfriend?" Both me and Max would yell "what?! No no no no!" We'd shake our heads repeatedly. She'd laugh, "I'm just kidding! And sure, I'll come with you guys!"
Mina's POV
As we walked, Shiro would of course, bring up a random subject to try and break the silence... "So...Mina, how's the training with Marcus going?" "Training...? Oh, the 'emotion class' thing? It's doing good I guess.. for some reason he wants to learn how to flirt, and other things relating to that... I kinda think he has a crush on somebody." Shiro would look at me funny. "A crush? Yeah no. Marcus doesn't get 'crushes'.." I'd shrug. Marcus would start following behind us, it looks like he's trying to hide from one of that Jin guy's fangirls... Shiro would mumble, "Speak of the (literal) devil..." "Mind if I follow you guys around for a little bit..? I'm kinda being tracked down by someone's fangirls for something.. they, seem mad?" Marcus would look behind him at all the glaring fangirls. "Yeeeeaahhh..... About that, buddy.." Shiro would start, great... Heeere we go... "Oh, you again.. yeah, sorry about the other day I guess." Shiro suddenly stopped, "What." She'd stay silent for a bit, then just shrug. I find Shiro a little too carefree at times... she can just shrug off the weirdest of things... "oh, and if you apologized to me, then you'll have to apologize to my friend Misuke too. We're actually heading there right now! Such a big coincidence! isn't it..." oh. Wait a second... she shrugged that off on purpose and let him apologize so now he has to apologize to Misuke too! Huh... pretty clever, actually...