Technical Difficulties

Shiro's POV
   Once we got to Misuke and I's dorm, I'd let Marcus open the door, and I see an amulet-like thing break at Marcus' feet. Next thing I know, we're all staring at Marcus in disbelief, "What! What is it! Stop laughing, what's going on!" I'd hold back a laugh, Marcus just turned into.. A cat! Of all people, it had to be Marcus.. "GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" I'd burst out laughing. "Ok, ok sorry.. heh. But, take a look at yourself.." I'd point to a mirror in my dorm. Right when we open the door farther, Saka would come running out holding part of the amulet from earlier.. wait a minute-
Marcus' POV
Shiro would appear in front of Saka, knocking into her. "Where do you think you're going?" She'd smirk. "Nice try, but trying to sabotage Misuke and I by turning us into cats? That won't work.. Misuke loves cats, and turns out, you're going to be spending some time with one until we figure out how to get rid of that spell you put on him" Saka would laugh nervously. Wait, what's she talking about.. I'd walk over to the mirror and immediately fall over, I'm a CAT. CAT. Yeah, she'd better find a way to reverse it.. or I'll be stuck a Neko forev- What the..? Mina would start touching my ears. "... So fluffy.." I'd look at her weirdly, "Um.." she'd step back, "Oh, sorry! Heh.. I just like fluffy things, that's all.." she'd smile awkwardly. Hm.. I mean, it wouldn't hurt to stay a Neko for a little while I guess... Misuke would tackle me "GAH, GET OFF OF MEEE RIGHT NOWW" I'd Yell at her. She'd smirk, "Right meow?" "NOW" "Meow!" "NOW" "Now!" MEOW- GAAH, DANGIT" "Hehehe"
~ 1 Hour Later ~
I'd follow Mina around in the library while she tries to find a cure for this weird Neko curse.. I got surrounded by girls on my way here because of my ears and tail too, ugh... Mina would stop abruptly in front of me, and I'd almost crash into her. She'd turn around and look at me all determined or somethi- oh great... "I will try and help you as best I can with this potion.. If... you say meow and act like a cat when I tell you to." "WHAT" the librarian would shush me. I'd look over at her apologetically, then turn back around to Mina. "Ok, let me pet you whenever I want as long as this curse lasts." I'd look at her annoyingly, "fine." I'd say, crossing my arms. I'm starting to get the feeling that Mina's enjoying this curse more than hating it... I'd jump at her patting me on the head. I'd sit there, my face full of irritation from being treated like a cat... this is gonna be a looong day...