New Chapter in Life

YN's POV...

The small room is stuffy and hot. My lawyer told me they put a window in the room to try and make it look bigger and brighter despite the reality of it, but they were just fooling themselves. Nothing they could do could take away from the harshness and sadness of this room. These four walls trap hatred, and nothing could help take that away.

I wipe under my eyes to not let an inevitable tear fall down my face. I cross my arms and stare at the dark brown door, waiting for him to walk in. We talked about this. I told him to be here at 9am and it's 9:30.

"Mrs. Cavill, do you think you can get ahold of Mr. Cavill and ask him when he will be arriving? I have other clients today." My lawyer asks.

I nod my head and take my phone out.

YN: Where are you? You're late

Henry: I've been outside

YN: What are you waiting for?

Henry: I'm waiting for us to wake up from this fucking nightmare

YN: Just get up here Henry.

We only wait another five minutes before the door slams open and Henry comes sulking in. He doesn't make eye contact with me as he slumps in the chair opposite of me and on the side of his very lanky lawyer. It's funny looking at the both of them. Henry is tall and large, muscle wise. His lawyer is short and lanky.

My lawyer is the first to speak. "It's nice to see you again Mr. Cavill. As we all know, we're here to settle the terms of the divorce between Mr. Henry Cavill and Mrs. YN Cavill..."

I drown his voice out and stare at Henry instead. His head is down, face leaning into his right fist as the other hand taps on the table nervously. From here I can see silent tears rolling down his perfectly crafted cheeks which makes him angrily wipe them away. He looks up at me and I can finally see his eyes. But they're not the eyes I fell in love with. These eyes that I'm staring into are foreign and no longer bright. These eyes aren't the bright gray that they usually are, these eyes are dark and the usual white are now red from crying. Staring at him like this makes my lips part and a new batch of tears form in my eyes. I had no idea he was hurting this much.

A divorce is something that neither of us have ever thought would happen to us. We met on the set of the movie The Count Of Monte Cristo. He had a bigger role than I did, as I was the girl who he had to chase for only a few seconds. So ever since he was 16 and I was 15, we've been together. I've stood by him throughout all of his minor and large roles, and him through mine. Our friends, family, and even fans never thought that we'd ever end our relationship since it's been Henry and YN for all of these years.

But now that we're getting older and we've been married for eight years, I want to start a family. I'm 33 years old, and he's 34, what are we waiting for? Whenever I brought up the idea of finally trying for a baby he'd brush it off and change the subject. It got to the point where we'd have to fight in order for me to find out what he thought about having a baby. He wants one, but not yet. But why? Why does he want to wait so long to have children? We're not getting any younger.

All of a sudden, Henry shoots up from the chair and bolts out of the room. The room shakes when the door slams shut and I'm afraid it might come off of its hinges. I bury my face in my hands and sigh, wondering why what was once a beautiful relationship had to turn into this.

"Mrs. Cavill, should we wait for M-"

"No." I stand up and smooth out my shirt. I grab a tissue from the table and wipe my nose, throwing it into the bin on the side of the table. "If we wait, then we'll be waiting for days. He left because he doesn't want this. He won't be coming back." I should add that I don't want this either, but how are we supposed to be in this relationship if we want different things?