Chapter 12 Trying to escape

------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note
I stayed up all night til 12:27 p.m updating this find out a very interesting plot mhuahaha and begin :3
------------------------------------------------------
You tugged at the collar that Kou putted on you while you were sleep. You've been here for like a day now and you want to go home and be with your mother and maids especially Lucy.

"Ah Lucy" you said depressingly missing Lucy the most she was like a sister to you.

Until you jumped feeling arms wrap around your neck pulling you in an embrace looking at the culprit which was....yes you guessed it Kou. You sighed you were going to plan an escape later on and you had a trick up your sleeve and you don't like not one bit. Your ears perked. did he say something?

"I said good morning MY husband" Kou said playing with your tail.

"D-Don't touch my tail idiot and get off me" you said annoyed getting up trying to find your shirt wondering why it was off in the first place.

"Aww so mean!" Kou pouted crossing his arms over his chest but started taking off his shirt and unbuttoning his pants.

"W-What the hell!?" You yelled jumping away from a stripping Kou.

"What?" Kou said wrapping a towel around his waist and stared at you with hungry eyes."STRIP".

"hell no!" You yelled but you found yourself being straddle and your clothes was ripped off and you were booty butt naked and you hurriedly covered your private area with your tail "why the hell you ripped my clothes off!?"you said rather angry.

Kou didn't answer and grabbed your arm and teleported and somehow you guys were in tub with water in it you blushed and looked away.

Kou couldn't hold it in anymore he squealed as he launched at you squishing your cheeks together and making baby voices.

(you pervs I know what you guys was thinking(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

But Kou stopped teasing and sat in your lap facing you wrapping his arms around your neck
"M/n".

"What?" You said looking away not trying to look at a naked Kou.

"I can feel your..." Kou with lust in his eyes.

You glared at him.

Kou slowly leaned in you were confused until your eyes widened because he was kissing you and playing with your fluffy h/c hair and ears.

You can hear your tail thump uncontrollably in the water splashing water on the both you guys was it you or did you just notice Kou has a nice body especially his..."GAH I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!"

Kou stopped kissing you and giggled as he watched as you TRIED yes TRIED to get out the tub but Kou kept you down in the tub

"Honey sit down so I can wash your hair!" Kou said quite happily bringing you back into the tub

But you continued not to listen shaking your head

Kou had an idea he decided to act like he was crying

"M-M/n why won't y-you let me wash your hair or let me take a bath with you? All I wanted was to take a bath with my husband!" And Kou started tearing up and started sniffling your eyes widened curse your weakness you calmed down a little knowing that if Yuma and Ruki hear their little brother crying they were going to kick your ass.

So you sat down like a good puppy but you were still planning your escape so it doesn't really matter to be honest and started to see Kou smile again and that made you happy wait why is this making me happy? Seeing him smile? You thought and you started shaking your head and ended up making Kou giggle splashing water on him.

Kou got on your lap and grabbed the shampoo and squirted it into his hands rubbed his hands together and started to rub his hands in your hair making it all bubbly and Kou used his favorite strawberry-scented shampoo.

10 minutes later

You guys finally got out the bath okay now it was time to start your plan and get your ass out of here.

Kou giggled as he pulled you by your collar to the bed you placed both your arms on either side of his head and he wrapped arms his around your neck bringing you closer and pulling you in a kiss
God I hate this plan!!! You internally scream in your head and grabbed both of his wrists and pinned it above his head and started kissing and nibbling on his collarbone he moaned.

"A-Ah M-M/n don't tease me" Kou moaned your eyes widened and hurried up and sat up.

"Awe why you stop honey?" Kou whined.

"I just remembered I have to use the bathroom! BRB!" You hurriedly ran around the mansion looking for a window finally finding a window you got in front of the window getting ready to jump out the window until you felt your collar being pulled and you were being pulled from the window and you started growling trying to snap at whoever was pulling you looked back and saw Ruki.

"Where do you think your going?"
Ruki said pulling.

You turned into wolf form and slipped out of the collar easily and took a big jump out the window landing on all four and ran straight into the woods to the direction to your house.

"Fuck!" Ruki sighed how was he going to explain that his little brother's husband ran into the woods.

"WHAT!?" Kou said Ruki flinched at the loudness because he felt like his ears just exploded.

"Yeah he jumped right out the window landed on all four and left" Ruki said giving Kou your collar but Kou smiled and shrugged.

"Oh well we'll see him at school on Monday then we'll finish what we just started" Kou said okay with you running away.
.
.
.
"Besides fucking at school in the janitor's closet sounds fun".
.
.
.
You panted you were at your front steps and hurriedly knocked on the door feeling a little dizzy and you collapsed hearing somebody scream your name then everything turned dark.
------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note
Okay guys hopefully this was a great chapter and very interesting I'm going to update Burgers or Pancakes!?
And hopefully I'll see you guys soon kisses 😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘