Who's He?

Ryous POV:                "Did you really have to do that?" I asked my Yami. "What do you mean? I was just telling her about us, she wanted to know." "You know what I mean." I sighed, "If you like her you shouldn't treat her like that..." "Who said I liked ____?!" he snapped at me. "Never mind. Just be careful, you don't know what could happen." he rolled his eyes at me and I could tell that he had no idea what I meant.

                    Your POV:                                                           It was Saturday now and you had planned to meet up with your friends and watch some duels. You were scared that Bakura was going to show up again but you ignored the feeling and went anyways. When you got to the others you spotted Duke arguing with Joey over something and you walked up. "Are you guys okay? What's going on?" you asked. Duke looked at you with his deep green eyes and grinned, "Hey there ____. There's no need to worry, Joey and I will settle this out with a duel." he turned to Joey who looked like he was about to blow up but nodded anyways. You shrugged and walked away silently as they got ready to duel. Time skip!!!! (I can't write duels so I'll spare you the details. You can make it up if you want to :) )

That was it, Joey had lost and he gritted his teeth as he glared at Duke. They walked over to you and you finally asked, "Okay so what was that fight about anyways?" Joey looked at the ground but Duke just smiled at you. "Actually, we were fighting about you _____." You raised an eyebrow, "What about me?" "Which one of us would get to go out with you." Duke grinned widely and stared into your (e/c) eyes. "So how about we meet up after the duels?" then he took your hand and kissed it causing you to blush dark pink. He started to walk away but you shouted after him, "I never said yes..." he turned around smiled. "Too bad, Joey lost. You never had a choice." You rolled your eyes and walked in the other direction to see a boy with tanned skin and long ruffled blonde hair. He was staring right at you with violet eyes. He grinned at you and you looked around but there was no one else. You walked over to him, "Did you want something?" You noticed that he was wearing a purple shirt that was exposing his midriff. "Well that's different..." you thought. He walked a little closer to you and seemed to be studying you. You took a step back. You didn't really like being inspected by a complete stranger. "You must be Bakura's little pet." he said plainly. "What? First of all I'm not his pet. And second, how would you know?" You questioned. He answered none of your questions. "You're actually pretty cute." you could tell he was thinking for a moment and that worried you. "Maybe I should take you instead of him." he grinned at his own idea and picked you up. "Okay, you're coming with me." "W-what are y-you doing? Put me down now!" He threw you over his shoulder and ignored you, "I advise you to shut up. By the way, my name's Marik." It seemed like everyone had left and no one could hear you as you yelled and pounded on his back. You felt like it was only your imagination but you knew that wasn't true. No one was there anymore. You two were outside now in an alley and Marik set you down on a motorcycle. "Well you've probably already heard this before from Bakura but now you are mine so let's review. Don't try to run; I will always come back for you. And two, you will do everything I tell you to, otherwise I will make you." You noticed a gold rod strapped onto his belt with the same symbol as Bakura's millennium ring. You didn't say anything to him, you had nothing to say. He sat down behind you on the motorcycle and wrapped his arms around you so that you couldn't get off while he could still control the motorcycle. As he was about to start it you heard a dark voice come from behind you. "Marik, give her back now!" You shuffled around the best you could to see Bakura directly behind Marik, staring at him with anger filling his brown eyes. You had never been so happy to see him before. Marik's hand flew over your mouth as his other grabbed your waist. You struggled but you couldn't move. "And if I don't?" Marik chuckled evilly to himself. "_____ is mine now. Why would I give her back to you?" "____ doesn't belong to anyone but me Marik." Marik laughed and got off of the motorcycle, taking you up with him. He turned to make you and him face Bakura. "We can duel for her. Winner takes _____." Marik suggested. Bakura didn't say anything he only nodded but you could tell that he was nervous. That didn't make you feel any better. Suddenly you got pissed. You bit into Marik's hand until you could taste his blood. His hand flew back and he looked at you. "Damn girl..." he mumbled. "After I win this duel you will be punished for that!" "What can I say? I'm sick of all of you! Duke, Bakura, you and now even Joey! I don't want to be fought over and I can choose who I want to be with. And honestly, I choose none of you!" you spat out. Marik just laughed and placed his mouth next to your ear, resting his head on your shoulder. "Well too bad. You don't have a choice ____. You are coming with me right after I win this. Then I'll teach you never to disobey your master!" "Again with the master thing..." you thought but didn't say anything. Bakura glared at Marik harshly, "I swear if you hurt ____ in any way I will murder you!" Marik looked shocked, "The heartless Bakura actually cares about someone?" he laughed, "Bonus, looks like I can use her to torture you..." he pulled out the gold rod that you saw before. You only noticed then how sharp it was, and then you got worried. He slowly ran the tip of the cold metal against your left arm as it seared in pain. You flinched but did nothing else but look at the blood dripping down your arm. Bakura's expression changed completely as he lunged at Marik. Marik quickly stepped aside, never losing his grip on you. "Uh-uh, you wouldn't want to do that Bakura..." he held the rod against your neck and you held your breath, biting your bottom lip. "First we can duel, then we sort everything out."