Duke's Ending

“I choose…” You paused, your eyes snapping open. “Ummm…” you started scratching the back of your neck. You hadn’t really thought about this decision. You saw Duke wink at you and you remembered the raven-haired boy who you had been crushing on for months. “Duke…?” You more asked it than stated it, but oh well. You saw him grin triumphantly over at everyone before turning over to you and winking again. He stepped over to you and took your left hand in his. He brought your hand up to his lips and gently kissed over your knuckles. “I’m honored you chose me, ______.” You blushed slightly but soon recovered. He put your hand down and stared into your (e/c) eyes with his emerald ones. You heard a few scoffs and turned in the direction of the other males who were leaving. You rolled your eyes at them, it was your choice. Who cares if anyone thought you wasted it. You turned back to Duke and he smirked. “Why don’t we get you settled back at home?” You nodded and started walking back to your place with him. As always with him, you found yourself talking about really random or weird. Once you finally arrived at your apartment Duke tried to fix your door but he couldn’t figure it out. You ended up fixing it and moving back into your house. After an hour or so you plopped down on your couch, exhausted. Duke crawled over top of you and grinned. “Eh… Not now, okay?” He shook his head, “No can do, ______... You look way too hot right now.” You let out a slight giggle as he beamed at your happy face. Before you could process it, he had his lips on yours. Your eyes widened but they slowly eased closed as you kissed him back. He leaned down and ran his hands through your hair. You broke apart after a couple minutes and stared up at him. He leaned down and lay next to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you close to him. “I love you, ______.” You smiled lightly, closing your eyes and snuggling into his side. “I love you too, Duke.” ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Your Future: You finish high school and move two cities away to attend college where Duke does. You stay together and share an apartment during that time. Once you both complete your education, you move back to Domino City and become a (profession) while he starts to promote his own game again as the CEO of his own company. You get married four years later and have a daughter (you can name her). Annnnnnnd the rest is up to your imagination!