Karma x Reader [April]

It's the month of April,

And you now what April 1 is

It's April Fool's Day! And no you hate this day,

You climbed the top of the hill, and that exhausted you much.

"Shhh..." You heard Maehara trying to prank his best friend Isogai, you smiled.

Pranksters are very luck today. You slid the door and a water splashed on your Clothes.

That. Didn't. Bother. You.
Note the sarcasm, you glared at the Red head boy. When you saw him for the first time, you hated him.

You threw an eraser at him because he was so busy laughing he didn't caught it. That's when i started to laugh.

Revenge.. Your favourite line of all time.

You went to the bathroom and changed to your spare uniform. You really see this coming cuz it's April fool's day.

------

You mixed the egg and flour as Koro-Sensei said. You followed his guidelines.

Once you are done, you tasted it and it was good! You didn't expect it to be good tho.

Karma snuck at your back and threw a tray of eggs in your head

"Karma! You need to pay that! And that's rude!" Koro-sensei said and rushed at you.

"Koro-sensei, it's April Fool's day. And i bought it. Here." Karma smirked and gave Koro-Sensei his Receipt.

Once Karma turned at You, he decided to add a flour on your head but you dodge it.

That is why you and him are cleaning the room.

You cursed some words and karma heard it.

You were finished on the other side, and you didn't seem to bother the feet of Karma trying to Trip you.

And then you tripped and as for your revenge you held karma's hand, you and him fell on the floor both looking at the eye.

You smirked and that caused Karma to stand up and looked away you didn't bother to ask why he's being quiet the whole hour cleaning the room.

You slid the door and heard kayano and kanzaki talking

"It's just a prank, Kayano." You saw Kanzaki smiled,

But Kayano looked at her and a sad face was shown in her face,

"How could you do such thing?" She said and she was about to cry,

You were gonna give a hand to her, but Kanzaki comforted her.

You sighed and walked at your seat,

And (Hate Subject) was about to start

-------

You walked at the hill again, you stretched your arms ,

"Man, i wish it's vacation already.." you said, but it's quite impossible, because Koro-Sensei threatened the government and all of the students in Class 3-E, and you know why.

A small punch landed on your shoulder and that irritated you the most. Skin Contact isn't your best friend at all.

You saw the Period Head. He held a paper and a chocolate,
You looked at him confused.

"Just. take it" he said irritatedly, you glared at him.

'I should be the one to get angry' you thought and  opened the note first,

It read,

"I love you
-Karma"

You looked at him, confused at him. You sighed,

"This is one of your pranks, am i right? April Fool's Day isn't my lucky day" Karma looked at your eyes and Held your shoulders, you tensed up a little.

"Do i look like i'm playing your feelings?" He said very serious.

You rolled your eyes and looked away. Out of the blue you blushed because you are confused(?).

He smirked,

"Today is April 2, you idiot."

~Endless_Joy
Just so you know I don't do pranks on April Fool's Day. :)