Karma x Reader [Trusted you pt.2]

----

You walked at the hallway, thinking deeply on why Karma cheated on you. As you walk, you held your face and your insecurities drown you once again.

You looked at the ground and sigh, holding your backpack tightly.

"(Y/N)!!!" Your bestfriend ran up to you, she/he wipes his/her forehead and looked at your directly in your eyes. A smirk plastered on you friend's face.

You looked down and deeply sighed, motioning your friend to go home.

"WHY ARE YOU SO GLOOMY ALL DAY!! (Enemy's Name) IS STEALING YOUR BOYFIE, BUT NOT THAT KIND OF STEALING, IT'S DISGUSTING TO SEE YOU AND YOUR COUSIN TOGETHER.
THAT'S INCEST, LIKE, THERE'S SO MANY PEO-" You covered his/her mouth and you are VERY confused.

Not that kind of stealing?... Cousin???. Does that mean.....

You're enemies with Karma's Cousin. Sh!t. You hit his/her back, "Why didn't you tell me they're cousins!!" You're trying to hide your embarrassment in your bestfriend's back. You're being gloomy all and all because Karma cheated on you. Well, You thought wrong, they're cousins.

It was at this moment (Y/n) knew, she f'ed up (I avoid inappropriate words although sh!t is excepted. Lol) (remember the vine? No? Ohh)

"HEY! I TOLD YOU THEY WERE COUSIN SO YOU CAN BE GOOD TO HER, ALTHOUGH SHE'S A BRAT" He/she ranted as he/she avoided your punches.

------
---flashback---

You were walking at the sidewalk with (Bestfriend's name), she/he ranted something and you didn't listen that much, you were thinking on what you were going to wear on your first date with Karma.

'*sigh* What have you done Karma, i'm deeply in love with you' You thought, daydreaming on your 'wedding' day.

(That went too far lol)

"Hey (Bestfriend's Name), can i go for a casual look or formal look?" You looked at his/her side, and he/she deadpanned. You didn't know why so you dashed yourself going to your house alone.

While doing an exercise .

------

"Wait wait, so they were holding hands because someone harassed (Enemy's name) and Karma being an Overprotective Cousin, he held her hand for her safety. And they're cuddling because of him trying to cheer her up? Am i only the one who thinks it's weird?" You sipped your (favorite drink) and looked at your bestfriend eating mashed potato.

"Yeah, Karma is so overprotective with his loved ones" He/she said while munching his/her food.

You stopped sipping your drink and looked very stressed out, 'Karma isn't overprotective when it comes to me.....' you thought.

"That's because you don't have friends and you're lonely." He/she said with a troll face.

You faked tears and looked at him/her. "LOL joke" He/she said.

"Anddddd you're depressed cause you think karma cheated on you? Well, jokes on u bish" He/she laughed, "Just talk to him and say that you misunderstood everything." He/she said and sipped his/her coke. #notspons

------

//dismissal//

You saw Karma and (Enemy's name) waiting outside, looking for someone, you think. Karma saw you and he waved at your direction.

You waved at him and saw (enemy's name) crossed her arms, you went to them, "Look i'm sorry that i can't talk to you, text to you, oh and btw about the text, (enemy's name) did that"

You sweat dropped and smiled, ha-ha. So that's why. "I'll see you soon (Y/n)" he said and kissed your forehead.

They walked away and you sighed deeply,
Today is the weirdest day, as you were thinking about this day went,
But you remembered that you're
In the verge of tears all because of you didn't listen on what (bestfriend's name) ranted about that day.

If only,

You sighed.

Still the worst day of your life, you sulked at the corner. Someone patted you at the back, you thought it was (bestfriend's name) and yes there he/she is.

"You still pay me ice cream for hitting me, explaining you things n' stuff" He/she smirked.

"Shut up" you groaned.

~Endless_Joy

Wow is this comedy i see? I can sense it with my five senses lol. Anywho, i'm sorry for the delay 😓, a lot of you guys requested this chapter, and here it is! I kinda agree that the 1st chapter is depressing n' stuff, we need ENDLESS JOY(eyyy??) so THAT'S WHY WE NEED THIS CHAPTER
FOLKS.

Enna
Signing
Out