Karma x Reader [Transferee Pt.2]

Quick Enna's Ramble/note:
So we have tons of assignments, and it's really stressing me out. So yeah I'm publishing this part a bit late. So sorry

----

Your breathing became heavier and heavier, your ears were filled by your heart thumping loudly. You heard the familiar sound of the sirens that can be hear from afar.
---

"Alright class, We had a new transferee today. So treat him nicely." Your homeroom teacher said as the door opened revealing a red-headed boy matching his gold orbs,

His pale hands were placed at his pocket, and a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"He was kicked out on his school because of the violence he had done, though his intelligence was unexpectedly high." Sir Faulkerson said and looked at the boy giving a nod to introduce himself.

You sighed as you lazily looked at the red-headed boy.

But as you and his eyes met, you were paralysed by it.

The feeling was so familiar that  your vision became blurred because of the tears that bursted out.

You wiped your tears fast, and looked at the transferee. You were so curious about him.

-----

As you packed your belongings. You held your notebook, and a folder. But someone tapped your shoulder and you looked at your side.

You saw the transferee smiled at you, "Hey, (Y/n). No time no see...."

You were a bit back that the transferee knew your name and you dropped your belongings.

You panicked, you bent your knees quickly and picked up your belongings. But the man help you. As you quickly stand up,

The transferee held the eraser at you, and you thanked him.
"Um... why do you know my name??"

You saw Sofie dashed at the door. She saw you and the transferee talking, she quickly turned around and starts to run.

"It's me... Karma Akabane...... Your bestfriend....."

Eventually,

Everything stops....

Suddenly a memory flashed at your mind.

-------

Elementary days..

You saw Karma sitting on a shady tree, you walked towards him. You saw him tearing up, you quickly dashed at him.

"What's wrong?! Who hurt you?!" You said and looked at him with pure determination.

You prepared yourself to punch someone. After all it's your duty as a best friend to protect your best friend.

"Oh. Pffttt no one" He said, but you quickly hugged him.
He just chuckled and stroke your (h/c) coloured hair.

"You worried me!" You said playfully. He just gripped you.

(3 yrs later)

You and him were teased being a couple. Tho you and him just silenced them, but that didn't bother you. Because you started to have feelings for him but thing were about to turn upside down.

He told you the "Important" news to you.

He had a girlfriend.
the things that he said lingers on your head
"She is my life"
'Who am i to you?'

"She's my sunshine."
'Why?'

"She's the one"
'Am i too late?'

"She's my soulmate?"
'I still hope i had a chance....'

"No one will replace her."
'Oh no.'

"She's the best! Am i right (Y/n)?" He asked you.

You can't just tell him to stop loving her and love you.

With a bitter smile you said, "Yeah! You two are so cute together!"
'I wish i was her' you thought.

You were too occupied at your thoughts, you turned to your right and saw a blinding light and a annoying sound can be heard.

It happens so fast.

And everything fell apart.

".... She Jail walked!" A raspy voice was heard.

Your breathing became heavier and heavier, your ears were filled by your heart thumping loudly. You heard the familiar sound of the sirens that can be hear from afar.

'I'm sorry, Karma.'
----

You wiped your tears & looked at Karma.

You fixed yourself, you felt bad for Sofie to wait.

A bitter smiled was plastered on your face and looked at his gold orbs.

You want to forget everything in the past.

Even if you lose your best friend.

You want to start new without him.

"I don't know you." You whispered, causing the red-headed boy to widened his eyes.

"But--"

"You're just a transferee."

Endless_Joy
~

Again an angst story, i'll gonna update some sweet story soon T_T.