Idol Karma x Fangirl Reader [Fanmeeting]

Your POV

(Assassination Classroom's Fandom name) fans can be seen everywhere, controlling their best way not to fangirl, busy checking themselves to be more presentable. Obviously it was a fanmeeting.

I was excited back then when they announced that they'll have a fanmeeting here in my hometown , why i'm not excited anymore?

Because of Karma. My heart broke when i looked at the article in my phone. I am still in the process to just simply move on because i'm just his fan.

He had a girlfriend.
And yes, everyone ships it.
Some of their fans including me have this mixed emotions in our heart, shocked, angry, sad, happy this is what happens when your bias had a girlfriend.

I'm just a crowd to him, he didn't know me, but I know him.

He loves us too, but there's no specific person he'll mention because to him, we are just a fan, a group.

I sighed as i go to my designed seat, and wait for my turn. On the stage, there are xx chairs that are properly arranged, a table covered with black clothing was placed on top of it.

We are waiting patiently for them to show up, some of the fans are hitting their friends, don't care
what will happen to their accompany because of holding back the squeals and screams.

The white door open, and the first one to show up was none other than,

Karma.

The fans stood up and cheered for him. Me looking at his natural golden eyes, he looked at me for a split second, i just sigh and wait for my turn.

I don't have any gifts because I'm so broke.

After they introduced themselves, they sat down on their assigned seats as the first row stood up and went to them.

-----

It was my turn now, and once i looked at the person.

It was Akabane Karma.
Your lips stretched awkwardly, trying to smile as best as i can.
"Don't force yourself...." He smiled and held his hand for me to hold it.

I did hesitate for a second, because of the news. "Yo-your girlfriend" I mumbled and looked down.

He suddenly held my two hands reassuring you that it is okay. "Thank you for understanding, but she said it's okay, unless the girl is a fan. "

He poked my cheeks causing it to burn. The girl behind him pointed me to go to the next person.

"I hope you're happy with her" I smiled bitterly, and moved to the other person.

-------

-Assassination Classroom-
Nagisa raised his two hands for it to be stretched and let a long sigh,

"That was exhausting." But his mood suddenly changed into a hyper one.

"That explains why you're energetic, i suppose"

Kayano stretched and walked to his dorm.

"Yah, Karma, you still remember the girl?" Isogai asked, Karma stopped texting his girlfriend for a sec.

"Majority of the people there are girls, be more specific." He said and pressed enter in his phone.

"You know, the girl that rejected you(the hand scene)... She is so nice because she knows that you have a girlfriend." He said, and sat in the sofa beside the Red-haired boy.

He smiled, "I'm happy that she is respectful and a/an (fandom's name) too."

~Endless_Joy

Fact: this is one of my oneshot on BTS x reader but i unpublished for some reason.
Also a fact: I'm not done on my take home quiz on Math help me please ¬~¬//.

Love uuuu