Karma x Reader [I trusted you]

-----

"Hey, Karma and (Y/n) aren't a thing anymore!!"

"Wahh, that's a relief"

"Aww i shipped them so hard"

Yes, the rumours are true. You're not in a relationship with Karma anymore. Sighs, nothing lasts forever. You just walked, staring at the distance and went to your room.

You promised you'll say goodbye
You promised you'll held me one more time.

Sadly, you and Karma are in the same class. You sat at the very back of the classroom, waiting for your other classmates. You opened your notebook and doodled to kill time. 10 students are already there including you. You daydreamed
and looked at the entrance door unconsciously. Suddenly, the door opened revealing Karma Akabane.

In an instant you stopped daydreaming and looked at the doodles you made earlier. You looked back at Karma again and saw him with (Enemy's Name= E/N) holding hands and cuddling.

Your heart ache at the scene, you ignored them but your tears won't stop. He didn't say anything about ending between you and his relationship but he cuddles and do sweet things on someone else rather than his girlfriend is a big no.

His friends asked him what's going on between you two. You remembered his last texts.

------9:55 pm----
(Y/n), i know i don't deserve someone like you and you don't deserve someone like me. I'm gonna end this relationship now. I regretted dating you the most.

-----

4 months ago.

He held your hand holding it dearly like you're life depends on it. You just smiled and kissed his cheeks, you and him are studying for the upcoming exam.

"Hey, guess what?" He asked, "What?" Your (e/c) eyes looked at his golden eyes.

"Wanna play bet?" He smirked you gave him a confused look.

"If you pass, i'll be your assistant for umm- a week. If i pass, you're not going to say no in anything i ask for you."

You laughed, you were the top 2 in your section so you're confident and looking forward in this bet.

"Deal?"

"Deal."
--------

But you didn't.

He promised he'll be there for you.
He promised he will be your partner in his life.
He promised that you're not gonna cry anymore.
He promised he'll be at your side in good times and bad times,

And all because of that,

You trusted him.

That's when you realised that the old sayin' is true.

"Promises are meant to be broken"

~Endless_Joy

Oml EYYYYY I'm NOT DEADDD

GUYSS THANK YOU FOR 30K views and because of that.

I'm gonna reveal my faceu, and it's not a troll like the one i did before lol.

(Alot of grammar mistakes, please forgive me)

PEACE