Popular Karma x Dandere Reader [Thanks]

Hope you like it @Mamon2231

-----

You slid the door to your classroom, you saw Kayano, Nagisa, Kanzaki, Isogai, Karma and Maehara are there.

"Good morning (Y/n)" Kanzaki said with a sweet smile.

You only nod in return. Kanzaki just smiled and talked to Kayano for a while.

You sat beside Karma. You sighed, and placed your bag beside your chair.

You opened your phone and play something to keep you busy.

---

The room filled w/ laughter. Signaling that everyone is hear, you placed your Phone in your pocket.

You unzip your bag and held the gun, you loaded the gun with pink bullet. The black gun was at your lap waiting for the target.

------

You placed your gun, at your bag. The roll call ended, you sat at your wooden chair, slightly tapping your foot in boredom.

You opened your notebook, and held a pen in your (left/right) hand.

Koro-Sensei taught you and the others a new lesson. It was quite impressive that all of you get it.

Koro-Sensei's techniques are much better than a normal teacher.

As you wrote the important keys on your notebook, the door slid loudly and a loud clicked was heard at the door.

You looked at the door and in a blink of an eye, you saw Koro-sensei held the gun, He also strangled Karma in his yellow tentacle.

Karma groaned in annoyance and Koro placed Karma on the ground.

Then Koro-Sensei scolded the Red-headed boy.
"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I get it." He said and walked to his seat.

He carelessly placed his bag beside him, and looked at the teacher with boredom.

He looked at his side and saw Teresaka-kun holding pink bullets up and down. He looked at his other side and saw a girl with (hair/length) (h/c).

You saw him looking at you, You met his gold orbs meeting you (e/c) ones.

"Good Morning (Y/n)" He said and waved at her figure.

"Morning" You only said and gave him your notes.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at you,

"Eh? (Y/n) what's this?" He looked at you holding the piece of paper.

It was your doodle about him.
You felt your cheeks warm. You tried to snatch the piece of paper, Koro-Sensei stopped teaching the others and looked at the both of you, Karma held the paper high as you reached for it.

You groaned in annoyance and kicked the back of his knees, he bent slightly, this was your chance to snatch it.

Until a yellow tentacle held it. Your whole body frozen as he looked at it with a blush crept on his face.

"Nyufufufufu~ I see.." Koro-sensei said and he was writing on his 'Gossip' notes. (That's what you called it).

Karma laughed and sat on his chair.

"I didn't know you liked me that much (Y/n)" Karma said, and looked at you, trying to flirt at you.

You only looked at him with boredom eyes and sat at your proper chair.

---

You closed the female's bathroom as you changed in your P.E uniform.

You looked at Karma and saw he was bathing in his own sweat, you looked at the others and they are totally fine not bathing in their own sweat unlike Karma.

You sighed, and you held your towel and your extra water bottle. Since you're running late, you placed the towel and the bottle in his table.

You sighed and quickly went to the others

-------

Karma was the one who left earlier since he was really tired.

He slid the door and he looked at his chair and saw a towel and a water bottle.

He smirked and drank the whole bottle and a towel draped in his shoulder.
"Nice" He said,

----

You smiled on your way to your home, knowing that Karma accept the towel and the bottle.

You saw Karma flooded by other girls. You sighed and looked away, you avoided the Chaos.

You felt uneasy, and you held tightly at your Shoulder bag.

----

You saw your house getting closer and closer as you walk.

You pulled your keys in your pocket and opened the door.

You felt someone poked, at your neck and you jumped.

You looked at your side and saw the infamous Karma Akabane.

You sighed, and looked at him

"What do you want?".

He smirked,
"I know you're the one who gave me the towel and the water bottle."

You blushed furiously, and looked away. He laughed, and tossed you water bottle at you.

You caught the water bottle, and looked at him.

"Thanks" both of you said in unison.

He chuckled, you want to end this conversation at him, because you wee extremely hungry.

"Well, i guess I'm going inside." You said and stepped in.

"Hey, (Y/n)" You looked behind you and a blink of an eye he held your hand and kissed your cheek.

"Thank you" He said, and left you flustered.

"Yo-You're Welcome" You mumbled and closed your door behind you.

---Extra Ending----

Koro-Sensei held his notebook and wrote all of the things that you and Karma did, with his cheek flustered.

"I didn't know (Y/n) is like that if she's in love. But oh well, i ship it." He said and fangirled.

~Endless_joy.

I'm sorry, This is crap.

;-;