ShyKarma X Reader [The Rain]

-------

Rain..

The only sound that can be heard in the spare room. You're school bag laying at the other side of the room. You, on the other hand, don't want to go home. The only option you want to go, is here in the spare room, rumoured to be the haunted room. Being the scaredy cat the others are, no one dared to go here.
Since then, the spare room had the infamous title the 'Haunted room'.

You just rolled your eyes, and went to the spare room all by yourself for the first time. You were met by the sofa that is covered with white cloth and art materials sprawled at the floor. The untouched painting hung at the walls decently.

You just sighed and thought that it was the old art club, and waiting its time to be reused again. After you let your curiosity driven,  you're now accused for being friends with the ghosts living here.

And also the start of the anonymous writer sending you notes.

You rummaged through your bag and saw the pastel blue note, you grabbed it and read it.

It's raining cats and dogs, stay safe.

The writing was neat, and the thought that it was men's writing made you more curious about this guy sending you scented letters. A loud knocked was heard, you stopped daydreaming and looked at the wooden door. A human? you thought. The loud knocking stop, you exhaled like your life was threaten. Just then, the loud knocking become aggressive, you heard a breathing and said, "Is someone there?? Please help me out, I'm a student here in (Your school name)!!". The voice was very easy to distinguish his gender. Yes, he is a boy. You ignored it, probably some guy who wants to tease you.

Then the loud knock became aggressive, you stood up quickly and as fast as you can you opened the door. You looked up and saw a boy with unique hair colour. You heard loud footsteps, with that situation you pulled his arm and locked the door.

"You brat where are you?!" The voice was loud, meaning that he's near. Looking at the boy you were with, you put your pointy finger to your lips. Once the loud noise was inaudible to hear, you heavily sighed and looked at the man standing before you.

You looked at him with pure curiosity, "Explain." He fiddled his fingers and looked at you, "I ran away.." You sighed and looked at his natural gold orbs. "You can stay here in the room if you want. Trust me, there is no ghosts living here" His eyes sparkled a bit, then he pulled you and gave you a hug.

He stop hugging you when his senses came. You were going to say something but he stopped you, "Nothing Happened".

----------

The night continued, he sat down beside you.

You sighed and unzip you bag and hold the bag of chips. You opened it with no efforts at all, you saw the guy look at your direction. You held the bag of chips infront of him as he gladly accepted it and starts eating the whole bag lmao.

"It's really peaceful, isn't it?" He looked at the window and saw the rain pouring aggressively.

"It really is. Oh by the way thank you for letting me stay. I'll be going now, Thank you for taking care of me"

'wow that's really fast' He walked at the door and suddenly you held his hand preventing him to unlock the door knob.

"It's raining, don't leave yet." worried that he might get sick and the thought of him running away from his home.

But even though, he's there for an hour is really cool to have someone beside you. You sighed,

"Y-you can stay here and rest here for today, I'll be heading home now. Also, try to be more comfortable the-"

"you don't have an umbrella, how can you go home" He chuckled, and sat on the sofa.

--------

You and him shared a lot of stories, the two of you kept talking and the rain finally stopped.

You somehow sighed and said to yourself that you've been lonely and this kind of feeling is very foreign.

----

"Make sure to lock this room, don't worry, there are no ghosts in there, and i also gave you the water bottle i have. Goodnight and sweetdreams Karma " You smiled,

"Take care on your way home, Goodnight (Y/n)" He smiled and waved.

-------

While you were walking you opened the letter you received from someone and smiled again,

You looked at the back of the letter and saw the initial,

K.A.

~Endless_Joy