Karma x Reader [Speechless]

-----

A loud knocked was heard, you looked at your alarm clock and saw "9:48 Am". It was really early for you. You tossed and turned, but the loud knocking didn't stop. At this point, you're irritated. You stood up, and went to the door.

You didn't care how ugly you look. You thought it was just a girl scout selling some cookies. Your eyes were half opened, you stayed up late watching the 2nd season of your fave anime.

"Oh. I thought you were dressing up nicely today." He laughed, you looked at the madman and saw the one and only Karma Akabane. You grabbed his white sweater and closed the door.

"You said it will be on Sunday." You quickly went to the bathroom and did your morning routine. He just sat down on the couch and laid his feet in the table like he's the boss of your house. Minutes passed by and you were ready.

"I'm coming with you because it's your treat." A irk mark appeared on your forehead. He chuckled and walked away.

----

While you two are walking, you opened your cellphone and it says, December 17, 2017 ,Sunday. You thought it was only saturday today but, oh well.

You and him went to this cafe. Both of you were greeted nicely, the costumers, and everything.

---

You bought black tea with blueberry cake while Karma bought a coffee.

"Your treat right?" You smirked. "How many times do i have to tell you that." He was irritated, lol.

You grabbed your phone and looked at your reflection. You saw this red bump in your forehead, it was a pimple. A freakin pimple

In an instinct you ruffled your hair and covered it, "Excuse me" you ran towards the bathroom, while Karma looked at you with a confusion.

-----

Karma knocked at the bathroom door, "Hey! You're been there like an hour". Well you don't have a makeup so yeah you are stuck in the bathroom.

"Oi! What's wrong, (Y/n)?" He knocked again. He sighed deeply, "Don't stress yourself with that pimple." You sighed and looked at the mirror once again, you slowly went to the door and unlock it.

"Well, It's not that easy not to be insecure about my appearance specially when i'm in front of you" You mumbled the last thing you said, but sadly he heard it.

He chuckled, and we both went to our seats. "Am i handsome to you?" He smirked. A smirk grew on your forehead, "Oi, A lot of girls drool over you."

He just faked gasp and laughed. You grabbed your phone and as you were about to look at the reflection,

Karma cupped your cheeks, "With or Without Pimple, you're beautiful. Inside and out you are very beautiful, that's why i secretly love you. Shush your mouth and don't say anything bad at yourself. You're good just the way you are." Then he peck your lips and smirked,

"I'm speechless"

"You should be"

~Endless_Joy

Alright. It's been a month since i updated a decent one shot in this book.

Sadly my writing skills didn't improve this weeks.
sorry if it's really crappy.

Thank you for keeping up!
thank you for reading this crappy book!
And thank you for supporting this book!

27.7k READS!!!!
WOAH THAT'S A LOT OF READS

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS SUPPORT THAT THIS BOOK RECEIVED.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU GUYSSS💖💖