HeartBroken Karma x Sweet-or-not Reader [Just a Word]

I was inspired by the song called "That Should Be Me"..

(ALL HAIL THE INSPIRATIONS BOI...)

This is a fanfiction so anything will be possible ;)

--------

February 10, 2017.

The High-school students were once again entered the dreaded School (;-;).

A sudden flashback appeared in your mind.

---
:Class 1-A:
"Hey, Karma!" You said jogging up to him, catching up at his speed. You were now at his side, your bag on your right shoulder.

He glanced up at you, "Yo, (Y/n)". His Gold orbs looked at your (e/c) ones.

The sudden contact made your cheeks slightly turn pink.
On the other hand, Karma looked at the other sidewalk wherein he saw a girl named Okuda reading a book.

You sighed and looked forward. You tried your best to be like Okuda, having perfect grades, studying and such.

You sighed once again, It's obvious that Karma like Okuda. 

Okuda sense someone is looking so she looked at the other sidewalk. With a quick move Karma looked away and was trying start a conversation with you.

But, he only looked at your eyes. You sighed,

"I know you have feelings with Okuda." You said to him, you and him stopped at your tracks, waiting for the red signal to light up for us to cross the road.

No words..

Are shared...

Just stare...

The red light was visible, and the red-head boy started to sprint leaving the (h/c)-girl behind.

Though this isn't the first time Karma left you.

-------

It was a cloudy day, and a perfect day to assassinate the teacher.

Your hair swayed as the air gently brushed your skin. Your bright (E/c) eyes, full of happiness.

------
The bell rung and the others packed their things, and leave.

You and Karma were always walking each others home. Though this time he left so early. You, His best friend, needs to know what's he doing.

You slid the door and looked at the glass window. You saw him walking, your white teeth was visible, and you dashed.

You need to know why he left you. Loving him was hard, knowing that you're only his best friend no more, no less.

And you don't want to admit those feelings you have in him.

You were now a few meters away. On the corner of your eye, you saw Okuda ran up to him, holding a white note.

You widened your eyes, and you stopped running, it was a beautiful scene to them.

The sun shone at their left side, giving Okuda's appearance appeal more.