old friends

"Omg boruto it's been three years since you left". Sarada said looking at him. "Sarada.. You have grown wow!" Boruto said blushing. "Where is my father".she said looking around for him. "He just left he should be heading to your home." He said pointing toward her home. "Oh thanks you should go home too ya know" sarada said smiling."well yeah I should bye sarada nice seeing you again. " he said walking away. Boruto arrives at his home knocking at the door. A girl shorter than him with the same features but Raven hair opens the door."onii..chan.." the girl said shocked.
"H-himawari.." the girl screamed in joy as her mother came to the door. Her mother dropped the glass plate she had in her hand and hugged boruto. "Boruto..."
"Mom.." boruto said."aww so sweet" himawari said. "Where's dad mom" boruto said. "He's went to the store he'll be back soon" she said looking down at the broken plate. Boruto walks in. "This brings back memories hehe". The next day he's running to the Raman shop. He sees them both and runs to them "hey inojin and shikadai" boruto said running up to them."boruto!" Shikadai said. "Wow you've gotten taller" inojin said. "Thanks." "Wanna get some Raman it's on me"inojin said." Sure" boruto said. "The guys are still the same" boruto thought to himself.

That was part two sorry I took so long I've been busy with school so part 3 will be out soon.