apology halfway accepted

The next day sarada sat at home crying all night as her father comforted her. ''see sarada,i told you he's a bag of shit! he doesnt deserve you.'' sasuke said as his daugher continued to cry. ''papa! denki kissed me! boruto thinks i kissed him.... your such a bad person to talk to...'' she said as her mother dragged sasuke out of her room. ''ill get the breakup supplies'' sakura said as she went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed some ice cream and a box of tissues. before she went upstairs there was a knock on the door sakura set the stuff down and opened the door to see it was hinata with her husband and boruto.

 ''hi sakura, we just came by to talk about what happened boruto really want to talk to your daugher and i hope sasuke is in there also.'' hinata said. ''everyone is here and boruto might wanna hide from my husband plus i need naruto to stall sasuke.'' sakura said letting them come in.  ''may i go talk to her please?'' boruto asked sakura. ''sure but dont try to break her heart again.'' sakura said as boruto went up to sarada's room knocing on the door. ''go away dad!'' sarada said thinking it was sasuke. she head the door open and got up . ''i said go awa-- oh its you. what do you need.' sarada said looking at boruto as he shut the door behind him. ''look,i wanna talk sarada. im sorry the way i acted but i want answers about what happened.'' he said '

''boruto when you wet to go get drinks denki popped up and was talking about how ou should be with me and before i can say anthing he kissed me. boruto i love you and you know that i would never in my life kiss another boy.'' sarada said. '' i-i didn't know...im sorry sarada. ill do anything to make you happy again.'' he said hugging her. ''can we be back together?'' she asked him. ''we were never broken up...i never ment what i said.'' he said giving her a kiss.  ''apology halfway accepted'' sarada said