Is it really meant to be?

Weeks came by and the festival was today. Boruto and sarada were at the park with their friends.  "So mr and Mrs uzumaki what are your plans today" cho cho said. "We aren't married cho cho" boruto and sarada said at the same time then looked at eachother smiling. "So inojin your taking my sister to the festival?" Boruto said. Hearing this made inojin blush "yeah I am." Inojin said "I knew you two were dating though. It was kinda obvious." Boruto said chuckling. Later that day everyone was at the festival. Inojin and himawari, chocho and mitsuki, shikadai and sumire, and boruto and sarada. "I'm going get some drinks. I'll be back in a flash" boruto said flashing away. "Well well, look who it is" a unknown voice said. Sarada turned back to see it was her old friend denki. "Denki what's up. I haven't seen you ever since the exams" sarada said smiling. "I see your with boruto..you know I love you so why choose him!" Denki said angrily. "Denki, I dont love you! So leave me al--" before she could finish denki grabbed her and kissed her. "Yo im...back...sarada what are you doing?!?!" Boruto said dropping the drinks as denki let go of her and ran away. "Boruto! I-i uhh u can explain" sarada said. "Why did you kiss him! I thought we were together... but now we're done" boruto said flashing away. "Boruto...i didn't do anything.." sarada said crying walking home. "Sarada? What's the matter" chocho said walking from mitsuki to her. "B-boruto broke up with me because denki kissed me. He didn't see everything.." sarada said still crying as cho cho walked her home.