The Honeymoon

Sarada and boruto's party ended and the newly weds rushed home and got into their regular clothes. After they got into their clothes they rushed out and boruto flashed them to hawaii. They checked into the hotel and decided to unpack first before doing anything. "I'm so happy!" Boruto said with a smile.  "So am I, I'm glad to be your wife and the soon to be mother of our baby!" Sarada rubbing her tummy.  Boruto kneeled down and kissed his wife's stomach. "Mommy and daddy love you" he said. "Awww that's so sweet" sarada said finishing unpacking their clothes. They got in their beach attires and walked to the beach.

                  Later that night

The Hawaii tradition for newly weds is to have a firework show. Boruto and sarada sat in the sand and watched the fire works. "Wow" sarada said with a smile.  She lays her head on boruto's shoulder.  Boruto watches as sarada lays on his shoulder half asleep. He smiled and picked her up walking back to the hotel room.

The next morning

Boruto waked up as sarada was still sleeping and got ready for the day. 30 minutes later sarada woke up and looked for boruto. She saw him getting in the shower and blushed then quickly looked away. The next hour they walked out the hotel room and went out for breakfast.

To be continued....

I am super sorry that I haven't been posting but I swear I'll try and post more

Psst!  I will be posting another story about my own OC characters make sure you stay tuned for that! Baiiii my loves -3-